𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

[rule one]no bullying! this is a safe space

[rule one]
no bullying! this is a safe space. if you are rude to someone, or you have a [racist/homophobic/any other type of discrimination] behaviour, i won't accept your OC or i'll delete your OC from the applyfic or kill them, and block you.

[rule two]
don't steal the plot. if you get inspired, give me credits. we will give you a warning if you if you steal the plot or don't give us credits, and block you if you dont listen to the warning. its just putting "inspired by naethings' applyfic", it isn't that hard, or is it?

[rule three]
try to make your characters unique! while some ocs have a few traits that are neccesary, i tried my best to leave it vague. try to keep a balance, don't make all your ocs female or all male so the final cast is diverse! first password is to follow all of me permanently and post this on your mb (and tag me), i'll check.

[rule four]
i will choose the couples since it's easier that way, but feel free to pair up your oc with the oc of someone else if you already agreed with that other person, as long as you tell me beforehand. i will add a love interest section for that.

[rule five]
please, if you already see a lot of people applying for an specific role, choose another one. if i see that slots are being forgotten, i'll create a temporary chapter asking for more applications, and close roles that are already too crowded. also, if i tell you that your oc will work out for your backup role, don't try to fight.

[rule six]
if you get accepted, please be active. comment, votes, and any type of reaction really motivates to keep writing. if you are going on a hiatus, please let me know!

[rule seven]
don't rush me! i have a life outside of wattpad. updates will be slow, slow as hell. second password is your favorite flower and its meaning. im sorry for that, but i'm busy with school

[rule eight]
time limit is december 21th, and the final cast will have an undecided amount of ocs. if all your ocs are related, i might accept some as side characters! but i don't think that will happen often

[rule nine]
no, you may not reserve slots, this is not first come first serve! you can create as many ocs, but there is a high chance that I will not accept all of them! i accept google docs, carrds and commented applications, and the more detailed, the more your chance of getting accepted increases.

[rule ten]
face claims will need to be animated. i don't care if it's anime, manhwa, mangua, etc, as long as it is an actual character (that has 5+ pictures available). third password is your favorite oc of the four i have.

[rule eleven]
i tend to write dark stories. don't be surprise if your oc dies, gets hurt or is mentally tortured after some chapters. i do like to post incorrect quotes or memes to make everything better and allow the silliness to still exist

 i do like to post incorrect quotes or memes to make everything better and allow the silliness to still exist

≡;- ꒰ ° apply here

≡;- ꒰ ° questions here

≡;- ꒰ ° blank form here