𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

 ❛❛ See?! I told you ghosts were real! ❜❜

SELENE CERULEAN, the supernatural enthusiast#summoner/new friend #demigirl #s

#summoner/new friend #demigirl #s.they #heteroflexible #taken

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

# fifteen years old
# infp / intp , chaotic good

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝓢elene was homeschooled most of her life, and seeing her outside of her home during her childhood was strange. It was more common seeing her older brother, especially after both of her parents sadly died thanks to a car accident. A few months after that, she entered middle school, although because of her lack of social interactions during her life (excluding one friend that she made in the past), it was clear that the girl wasn't the best at making friends. She did manage to enter a small group, mostly just staying silent during lunch or the hangouts that others would organize after school, except for when subjects that interested her appeared in the conversation. These two were clearly books (like the ones she always carried with her) and the idea of afterlife. Actually, they were the ones who came up with the idea of invoking a ghost for Halloween and who ended up finding Emi's case; but she prefers to not be given the responsability and simply brush it aside as a thought that she had and that others accepted. Another important thing that most of their friends remember is how she often yearns for romance, a romance like those that appear in cheesy books and movies and that will make you giggle and squeal. Selene doesn't seem interested in anyone though, which has made some (nosy) classmates assume that either she has a crush on someone or that she has a secret lover; both which Selene has denied inmediately.

↳ ❝ [introvert] [awkward] [bookworm] [mysterious] [moody] [jealous / envious]  [isolated] [curious] [idealistic] [intelligent] ¡! ❞