𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒

𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 emi 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑

...𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 emi 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑

...none of the fujitas count for the total of ocs that i need, as they have their own role

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

𝐎𝐋𝐃 / 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
( 0 / 4-5 )
𝓣he people who 𝐄𝐌𝐈 used to consider as their only friend. They are witnesses of the 'accident', and for what 𝐄𝐌𝐈 has figured out, they have all gone their own ways and don't wish to see each other again... Hm, she wonders why. This group used to be around 𝐄𝐌𝐈's age when she was alive, so they are probably around twenty and twenty-three years old now. Oh, also, these is the group who 𝐄𝐌𝐈 harbors more resentment towards, as she believes they have simply moved on already and believed whatever lie was told. But they have no way of knowing this, not until she appeared in their lifes once again

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
( 2 / undecided )
𝓐lthough 𝐄𝐌𝐈 chose to name them like this, they aren't all part of one group. For one part, we would have those who invoqued the ghosts, which are a group of teens around fifteen and nineteen maximum. Then, there would be anyone who has connections to other groups and who 𝐄𝐌𝐈 just chose to drag alone: as an example we would have those with relations to the police, kazu's boyfriend, or some unlucky people who befriended 𝐄𝐌𝐈's past friends... these are probably maximum in their mid twenties. Because this group is so variated, I would prefer if you specified which specific connection your oc has in the 'role' part alongside the 'new friend' role.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄
( 0 / undecided )
𝓦ell, 𝐄𝐌𝐈 believes that is quite obvious of why she chose this name. Those who are members of the police, no matter the charge... if she manages to trick them into entering her 'who killed me?' mystery, then they are in! Their age range might be a bit more extense, because it all depends on their charge. 𝐄𝐌𝐈 doesn't really have that much hatred towards them, except for the fact that... well, thanks to them ending the investigation early, its sister is now an insomniac. Uhm, but apart from that... even if she does dislikes adults now, she understands that she needs someone with a good position to get information about stuff.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 / "𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒"
( 3(?) / 3-4 )
𝓨ohoo! You might have guessed it already, but this is the group 𝐄𝐌𝐈 trusts the most. Well, she trusts someone in specific, but she truly believes the unalive ones are more loyal and trustworthy that some of the people who are still alive! Like 𝐄𝐌𝐈, all of this ghosts have unfinished bussiness from their life, which is why they are stuck in the astral plane and can be invoked. They have some special abilities, yet why would they reveal that? Those are secrets weapon that will make you way more easy to scare! Humans say a magician doesn't reveal their secrets, so why can't ghosts say the same?

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

what is your favorite slot guys? :D