Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers

Mulai dari awal

A number of children who were taking part in training to awaken their magic saw Allen and Erza together. They saw it because Allen and Erza passed by the house they lived in. Feelings of envy and jealousy immediately enveloped the children. However, they did not dare to reveal this directly to Allen.

Allen and Erza continued their journey and finally arrived at the orphanage.

“Allen-sama?”

An orphanage officer who was currently cleaning the front yard of the orphanage was very surprised by Allen's appearance at their orphanage. She immediately stopped what he was doing and walked over to Allen and Erza.

"Welcome to the Rosemary Village orphanage, Allen-sama" The orphanage officer gave a respectful welcome, she then glanced at Erza which made her a little stunned, "This Allen-sama..."

"I came here because I wanted to pick up Erza. She had succeeded in awakening the magic he possessed. Therefore, from now on, she will live together with me.”

Allen's words immediately made the officers from the orphanage stunned and then immediately became happy. The number of children living in this orphanage is already too large. The funds the orphanage receives every year from the village are not enough to accommodate all the children. Therefore, knowing that one child would come out, the orphanage officials were very happy.

"I understand. Please come with me, Allen-sama.”

"Hn,"

Allen and Erza immediately followed the orphanage officials. Allen's appearance at the orphanage immediately caused the entire orphanage to become turbulent. The children who lived there were immediately excited by Allen's presence. It's just that when he found out about Allen's purpose in coming there. Very strong feelings of envy and jealousy immediately enveloped them. The children who live in the orphanage are very jealous and jealous of Erza because she gets more attention than Allen.

Erza was immediately accompanied by one of the officers from the orphanage to help her put away all the things she owned. Meanwhile, Allen is currently in the waiting room together with the orphanage staff and the children at the orphanage.

It didn't take long for Erza to return carrying a small bag containing her belongings. Allen immediately got up from his seat then came to Allen and asked softly, "Is everything okay?"

"Hn," Erza nodded gently.

Allen then turned to look at the orphanage officials. He took out some money from his storage room which immediately appeared on the table in the waiting room.

"That…"

"Extraordinary…"

“Is that one of Allen-sama's abilities?”

“This money…”

"How many?"

Allen said softly, “I apologize for not being able to give more than that because that's all I have right now. You can use this money to renovate and accommodate the needs of the children in this orphanage."

All the orphanage staff were shocked to see the appearance of a large amount of money followed by Allen's words. Even though they haven't counted the money that Allen gave them. They knew that the amount of money was very large, perhaps even exceeding tens of millions of Jewels.

“A-Allen-sama, are you sure you want to give us this money?” One of the officers asked in a tone full of doubt.

“Yes,” Allen answered, “You can use that money from now on.”

The officers from the orphanage looked at each other. They then immediately bowed respectfully, “Thank you for the assistance provided by you, Allen-sama. We will definitely use this money as best as possible and will not disappoint you"