𝟎𝟒(𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫)

Start from the beginning

liv smiles and turns to abbie to start conversation with her. chris glances over at dejah once more to find her already looking at him but when they make eye contact she looks away quickly. she was staring at me first? hm, interesting. she turned back to face jude, and pulled him in for a short peck on the lips.

the bell rings, alerting everyone to start making their way to class. chris doesn't get up at first, he watches to see if dejah was going to bunk yet another class with jude, but when he sees that she doesn't follow jude and instead she's making her way to her next class, he gets up immediately. they were both in the next class and he was excited to see her face again. he trudged his way through the crowds of people to get to his next class, which for once, he was somewhat excited for but he didn't know why. ⁽ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ⁾

when he walks into the classroom, he scans his eyes around to find an empty seat that he can sit in. he almost gives up as he can't find one, but stops once his eyes focus on the only empy seat. next to dejah. well, this is bound to be fun!

he walks slowly towards the seat, and dejah hasn't noticed him yet but he finally sits down next to her, alerting her of his presence. when he sits down, she doesn't roll her eyes or scoff like she probably would of done if this would of happened a few months ago, instead she just glances at him, and looks away. weird. chris didn't know if he should try talk to her or not, or if he should stay silent.

the teacher begins the class, putting a task on the board for them to start which chris begins to do. he looks over at dejahs book which is still empy so he faces her, seeing zero interest in this class at all. "you have to subtract it by 2 by the way" he whispers, assuming she just doesn't understand the work as she's skipped every class for the last month. dejah looks at chris and she shrugs her shoulders. she didn't even try and attempt the question at all, she may as well of just skipped this class too.

"so.." he says, trying to fill the extremely awkward tension that was in the air, "you're inviting us all to your house?"

dejah whips her head around to face chris as he speaks. she nods slightly, "yeah, i'll message you the ti-"

"i think we should talk.. you know, at your place."

dejah pauses, not even finishing her sentence. she furrows her eyebrows and looks at the ceiling as if she's thinking about what chris had just said, "about what?" she says, confused. there was nothing to talk about as she was completely fine with her life with her perfect boyfriend and her amazing friends.

chris rolls his eyes. she was always playing dumb in front of him as if he hasn't know her all his life and that he could read her like a book, "i think we should just talk. about everything" he says, resting his head on his palm, "i miss having you around at our table and in classes. you're just always with jude."

"what is your problem with jude? you're always talking about him. it's like your obsessed or something" she snaps back. she was getting fed up of chris always having something to say about jude, whether it was snarky comments or saying he's trouble. not only that, but dirty looks in the halls.

chris laughs, he is shocked that she really thinks that he would ever be obsessed with jude "that's hilarious that you think that dejah. and my problem, is that he's taken you away from everyone and has completely turned you into a bad person. before, you wouldn't of dreamed of skipping even a few minutes of class, now your skipping every class, even sometimes school? that's my fucking problem" he explains. his hands were balled into a fist and was sort of shouting which got most of the classes attention as they all look at the pair bickering. dejah glared at him, but she couldn't say anything. he was right, and she knew that he was right. she just didn't want to admit it, especially not to chris.