Chapter 4

-

I just got done hunting for the morning and Jacob really helps me controlling my thirst for human blood, there were some times I wanted to but Jake helped me,

I don't know why his presence means a lot to me, Jacob has taught about the wolves history and we also did some research about hybrids. After so much researching and reading about hybrids, we go out for fun and we head to La push beach

"So do you really think you could be a hybrid?" Jacob asked me I couldn't say yes or no because I honestly don't know, "I don't know. Just a feeling." I answered him

"Well if you do you're going to make a great hybrid, and don't listen to what all those websites say, people believe that werewolves and vampire's are myths, so I believe in you y/n" I nod at what he told it made me feel better about being a hybrid, if I was one at all I still wasn't sure if I was Wolf or not.

"Hey Jake, what if I never see my Wolf form again, would you hate me?" Jacob looks at me "I would never hate you y/n." I smile "Really?" He nods to me "I never said this to you but you don't have to be worried if I will hate you, because I never will." Jacob says and I trust on his words. We walked more on La push until it gets dark " I think maybe I should at least try to shift, what do you think?" I looked at him and Jacob nods in agreement so I make room for myself and Jacob so I wouldn't hurt him,

After a few times of trying to shift into my Wolf form and nothing has happened until my fourth time trying it was getting harder to stand and my legs begin to give out

"I think we should stop for today y/n." Jacob says while running to me holding onto my shoulders.

"No I'm I have to keep going!" I said looking at him, while he looks at me with concern filled on his face, "Please y/n, let's go home." I sigh and give in after many pleads from stopping for today, I get up from my knees to only fall back onto the ground. Jacob still beside me leans down puts my arm over his shoulder.

"I can walk Jake." Looking at him, Jacob looks at me with dark chocolate brown eyes, "I'm not believing that, you exhausted yourself." He says, irritated knowing he is right I stopped in my tracks.

"Okay then pick me up." I said smiling knowing him well enough he knows I enjoy him carrying, the first time he did is when we were figure out more about hybrids, it was awkward at first but it became a regular thing. He looks at me and smiles "Okay, sure thing Red eyes." I smile as he picks me up and we head home.

-

While it was dark Jacob went looking for Victoria with the pack, and before I left the Cullen's Edward told the reason she keeps coming back is to kill Bella because Edward killed Victoria's mate and his name was James and James was going to kill Bella, so they had to kill him to protect Bella.

As I walk out of the house and head to go hunting, though I'm friends with the Wolves they they told me to still hunt on the Cullen's resident side and I told them I would, as I run and jumped to the side of the Cullen's resident and then run to get what I can find to eat.

"There you are." I said to myself quietly as I see a deer in the middle of the forest.

Once I finish hunting, I sometimes check up on the Cullen's but I decided not to see them today, I start to walk back to the cliff and then I hear a small branch snap I look around. "Who's there?!" I called out secretly not wanting to hear an answer, before I turned around and jumped back to the Rez side I feel arms around my waist and I realized that I'm on the ground and and once I opened my eyes I see the one person I wish wouldn't see in front of me.