adhd//atsushi and kyouka//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi has adhd

Warning: mention of medication.

(Im not really sure how people with adhd reacted or do so I'm going off of what I know so there may be mistakes!)

(This is not a ship)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was never diagnosed with ADHD because the orphanage didn't really give a fuck about him. Atsushi didn't know anything about ADHD and other mental health so he didn't even know anything about that. Atsushi and kyouka live together because kyouka wanted to stay with atsushi and atsushi was fine with it. Kyouka didn't noticed anything at first but soon she does start to notice a few things.

Atsushi would zoom out a lot , kyouka thought maybe it was stress but she soon realize it wasn't stress and it was definitely something else. Kyouka would also notice that sometimes atsushi makes random sounds. Kyouka didn't have a problem with it but she would like to know why he does it sometimes. Kyouka was sitting on the couch and was watching atsushi do his work but she noticed something again. 'He only does the one he's interested in..' Kyouka thoughts to himself, no one seems to know anything about it except for kyouka.

Kyouka decided to mention it on their lunch break to least find something about it. 'he forgets things, make random noises, zoom out or Daydreams a lot, also work on things he's interested in..' Kyouka thoughts to herself, those were the only things that kyouka has finally noticed, there's probably a lot more signs of ADHD. atsushi sit down and look at kyouka confusingly. "Atsushi..I noticed a few things.." Kyouka said as atsushi looked at her in confusion and waits for response. "Like you forgets things, make random noises, zoom out or Daydreams a lot and probably a lot more..do you always do that?" Kyouka ask and atsushi thought about it for a while. "Yea.." Atsushi finally said and kyouka just nodded and thought about it for quite a while. Atsushi didn't really understand why kyouka ask about it because he thought it was pretty normal.

"Atsushi..those things aren't really normal to do..I think we should talk to yosano about this..she is a doctor.." Kyouka said as she takes a sip of her coffee and atsushi just nodded. He was perfect fine talk to yosano about it so there wasn't any problems. "I heard you wanted to talk to me?" Yosano said as kyouka shut yosano office doors and atsushi just sit down. "I noticed a few things about atsushi." Kyouka explained, she tell yosano and she just nod and listen the whole time. "I'm thinking it adhd but I sadly can't diagnosed you at all because I don't specialize in mental health or anything like that.." Yosano said, yosano may be a doctor but doesn't specialize in mental health or other stuff like that so she can't diagnose atsushi at lot and he has to go to a doctor that specializes in that.

"I can make an appointment for atsushi to see a specialist." Yosano said as she get on her computer and kyouka was happy to hear that. Atsushi basically daydreaming the whole time so he knew nothing about what was happening right now. "be lucky because appointment is today." yosano said, the agency obviously knew other people and the doctor that specializes in mental health or other things is a great friend of the president so it was easy to get atsushi in today. "Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Atsushi ask and yosano didn't say anything and kyouka just smiled.

"we're going to see a doctor.." Kyouka explained and atsushi just nodded. The other agency member knew nothing about the appointment because it was none of their business to know and atsushi and kyouka went to the appointment. Kyouka mostly did the talk because atsushi was nervous. The doctor listened very carefullyand took notes on it. "So atsushi does in fact have ADHD." The doctor said and atsushi looked confused because he didn't know what adhd was so the doctors explained it and everything made a lot of sense after that. " some people take ADHD pills..and some people don't..it's up to you if you want to take them.." The doctors said as kyouka look at atsushi and atsushi thought about it for quite a while and decided to take the pills.

"Wow..I learn a lot.." Atsushi said as both kyouka and atsushi walk to their apartment because someone else already did all their work. "I'll make dinner." Kyouka softly says with a smile and atsushi just nodded. Kyouka and atsushi take turns doing dinner and today was kyouka turns so she makes dinner. Atsushi obviously notified yosano about the diagnosis and she will put in this chart and the president will be notified about it because he technically will know about it no matter what and atsushi is fine with the agency knowing about it.

Atsushi went to work as usual and fukuzawa was perfectly fine with atsushi having adhd because atsushi couldn't control having it and it doesn't change anything. The agency member obviously didn't care because it didn't change anything about atsushi. Atsushi was able to still do his work and soon atsushi was on adhd medication and it helped a lot. The port mafia obviously knew nothing about it because it's not their business to know about it and it wasn't important for them to know. Atsushi still live his life as normal.

(Im not really sure how people with adhd reacted or do so I'm going off of what I know so there probably some mistakes)