13.

FRIDAY
Ohm's party

"What took you so long?" Joong asked Pond as soon as they approached their table.

"We couldn't find a place to park. So Dunk and I came inside, Phuwin left alone to find a place to park his car."

"I told you I could come get you."

"It's okay."
Pond turned to Luna.
"Hi Luna!"

"Hi!!"

"Let me introduce you. This is Dunk."

"Hi, nice to meet you. " Dunk smiled.

"Hi, I'm Luna. Nice to meet you too!"
She introduced herself, smiling too.
"You are going to the same uni as us, right? "

"Yeah." Dunk answered. He looked interested in what she would say next.

"You waved to Pond one time when we were eating together, that's why I know you."

"Oh,yeah, I remember that. " he smiled even wider.

"Um, I hope we can be friends as well. "

"Me to😊" he then turned to Joong, who wasn't looking at them.

"Hi Joong, sorry I didn't say anything when we walked in."

Joong just nodded, still not looking at him.
Phuwin appeared.
"Hi everyone!I finally found an available spot. "

"Finally. "

"Hi, I'm Luna!" Luna greeted him.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you. I'm Phuwin, Pond's husband. "

Joong's and Dunk's jaw dropped. Luna looked at Phuwin with wide eyes, and Pond was looking at him as if he had grown a second head. Phuwin realised what he said.

"I mean, I'm his roommate. " he corrected himself awkwardly.

"Ohhhh. It's a funny way to say it.But cool."
She was still shocked by what he said but managed to answer, thinking it was his way to joke.
"I didn't know he had a roommate. We never talked about that..."

"Yeah..."

Phuwin and Luna continued talking, but Pond was still stunned. His head was a mess.
'What was that?? Why did he suddenly introduce himself as my husband. I mean, it's true, but he never said that to anyone, let alone a girl. What's happening? Why is he doing this?'

Joong turned to Dunk.

"Why did he introduce himself like that?"

"I'm not sure. But he shocked me as well. " Dunk answered, still looking at his friend with a lot of questions in his head.

"*Tsk*"

"Anyway, I'm glad you came." Dunk told him, turning to look at Joong.

"I'm not a coward. And whatever you are planning, it's not going to happen."

"I'm not planning anything, I just wanted to hang out with you."

"Whatever." Joong rolled his eyes.

"Let's drink. "

Phuwin went to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. His cheeks were slightly red.
'Okay, tf was that!!! Why did i say it. I think I'm going crazy. I almost ruined his chances. What if that girl likes him and it can help him somehow, and I just went there and dropped the bomb about us being husbands, and she gives up. Guilt would eat me up as if it hadn't been eating me already. He didn't chough for a couple of weeks. What if it returns. I don't know what to do, and I don't understand myself. Should I find some girl to flirt with? Then she won't suspect anything. '