3.

PondPhuwin house (Morning)

Pond was preparing breakfast when Phuwin came downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Good morning. Come eat something I made us breakfast. " Pond told him.

"No thanks, I'm gonna eat outside."

"No. I know you don't have time to eat before your class starts. If I'm making you uncomfortable, I can eat in the living room."

Pond picked up his plate and left Phuwin alone in the kitchen.

"He is right. I should eat something..."

He sat down and was about to eat something but then stopped.

"No, I don't want to eat things he prepared!"

Phuwin stood up and left the kitchen. He saw Pond eating in the living room but didn't say anything and just left the house.

Pond watched him exit the house, then stood up and went to the kitchen. Phuwin's plate was untouched. He signed and put a plate in the fridge, then picked up his plate and washed it.

LUNCH TIME AT FACULTY

Joong and Pond were sitting alone at the table eating.
"Is everything okay?" Joong asked him.
"Yes, I'm just tired."

"Okay, but you look weird. I don't think it's just that. Did HE do something?"

"Not really. I made us breakfast this morning, but he just left."

"That little..."

"Pond!?" someone called from behind

Pond's eyes widened. "Lin?"

She came next to him and hugged him.

"Hi, it's been a really long time since I last saw you!" Lin was excited.

"Hi, yes, it is."
"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Yes, sit down. Let me introduce you. This is my best friend Joong."

"Hi, I'm Joong. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Joong, I'm Lin. Nice to meet you, too."

"How are you, Pond?" Lin asked him

"I'm good. But what are you doing here, I thought you were gonna finish your studies in London?"

"Yes, but my father got a better job offer here and asked me to move back here with them, so I won't be there alone, and I accepted.  I made friends there, but I also have a lot of friends here, and I'm happy to see all of them again. "

"Ohh, that's great. Everyone is going to be happy to see you... What about your studies?"

"I transferred here to this university. I guess we are going to see each other a lot. I'm so happy!"

"Yes, you are right. I'm happy for you too."

"What about Phuwin? Is he here as well? I want to see him too."

"Oh, he is, but I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Why, don't tell me he is still mad. That happened a long time ago. I don't even remember everything that happened back then."

"Well, he is. That's why I'm telling you it's not a good idea. "

"Omg, he is crazy..."

"Wait, is he not talking to you?"

"Well, kinda. We talk only if we need to, but I can tell he is still mad."

"He is acting like a baby. He needed to grow up already..."

"Lin??"

She turned around and saw a boy looking at her with wide eyes.

"Phuwin!"

Lin stood up, ran to Phuwin, and hugged him. He was just standing there, not moving.

She removed her arms and looked him in the eyes. He had tears in his eyes, but he wasn't looking at her he was looking at totally frozen Pond.

"Phu.." Pond whispered  and tried to move, but his body wasn't listening to him

"Pond? What's happening?"
Joong tried to shake him, but he just blinked, still looking at Phuwin.

Phuwin looked down at Lin then again at Pond.
"Don't come near me."
He said to Lin, then turned around and left.

Pond stood up and ran after him.
Lin returned to the table.

"Lin, what just happened. Why did Phuwin run away?" Joong asked, not knowing what to do.

"I don't understand him either... I guess he can't accept someone falling out of love with him..."

"What do you mean, who?"

"Me…" she answered, looking at the direction they left.