5.

DUNK'S APARTMENT

"Make yourself comfortable. Do you want coffee? I feel like drinking one." Dunk asked walking towards kitchen.

"Oh yeah, sure. " Phuwin answered.

"Nice, I will be back shortly."

Phuwin was sitting in the living room looking at his phone. He looked up, and something caught his eye. On the small table in front of him was a keychain with sunflower on it. Dunk comes back, holding two mugs.

"Here."

"Thanks."

"Umm... this keychain is cute. Where did you get it?"

Dunk's eyes widened.

"Ohhh... That um I...I..I found it in the faculty. I don't know whose it is."

"Oh, is that so. It's really cute."

"Yes it is." Dunk smiled, looking at the keychain, then he remembered something.

"Now, tell me what's happening with you and Pond? Why do you want to know who he likes when you literally hate him so much?
I know it's really bad considering what he has, but you are somehow weird..."

"It's mostly because of my family...They are going to say I didn't do anything to help him, and we are....umm... that..."

"What?" Dunk asked looking confused.

"I need to tell you something..."

"I turned into an ear!"

"Umm... Remember when I told you my family wants to start one big project. And that they need my help with that so I went with them for a couple of days."

"Yes?"

"Well, I got married."

"What????? What do you mean, married?"

"They needed support from one business man, not just for this project but for everything they are planning to do later.
Him and his family are well known and basically can help with everything. But only way to prove that they are not going to betray each other is with something big.
So they decided to get us married."

"Wow, that's really complicated, but wait, who is other person?"

"Uhh..umm... It's..." Phuwin was looking everywhere but not at Dunk.

"Just tell me, you are making me nervous!"

"It's Pond..."

"WHAT? POND? Pond like that Pond???The one with the disease? The one you hate?"

"Yes, him."
"Wait, wait, wait. But you hate him. Why did your family accept it when they know about that?"

"Actually, they don't. I never told them. They think we are still friends."

"Friends?"

"Yes, we were friends when we were kids, until we finished high school. But then something happened, please don't ask what. I don't want to remember it."

"Okay, okay. I get it, I'm not asking. I think my brain is going to explode. Its all to complicated. But what are you going to do with him?"

"I don't know.  Should I ask him?"

"I don't think he is going to say anything, but you can try."

"Yeah, I will try later at home."

"Okay. ...WAIT!!!!Do you guys live together?" Dunk shouted.

"Well, yes, our parents forced us."

"OMG, that's crazy. Umm... I'm a little sad you didn't tell me, but you know I'm always here for you. "

"I'm sorry, Dunk, a lot of things happened, and I didn't know where I was or what I'm supposed to do. But I feel better now that I told you."

"It's okay, I'm glad then, come, let me give you a hug. "

PONDPHUWIN HOUSE
Joong and Pond were sitting in Pond's room.

"We are going out tonight!" Joong said

"But..."

"No buts, I don't want to hear it.I can't stand looking at you doing this to yourself.
You are literally locking yourself in this house drowning into loneliness and the stupid feelings you have for that even more stupid person!NOW MOVE, WE ARE GOING!"

"Okay okayyyy, you win.Let me change first."

"Make it quick!"

Pond went to change his clothes, but Joong went with him and made him wear something he picked for him. Joong wanted his friend to look the best tonight. He even helped him style his hair.

They went to the bar. This is a place where Joong usually goes.

"It's nice here." Pond said looking around.

"I told you."

"But music is too loud."

"Come on, Pond, it's supposed to be like this!"

"I know, but still..."

"Oh, that's Perth. I'm going to say hi, be back in a minute."

"Okay, go ahead "

Joong to his friend. Pond was sitting alone at the table when he saw a familiar figure across the place.

"Phu?... Oh no, I hope he doesn't see me."

He tried to make himself smaller and hidde with his hands. But when he checked, if other person saw him, his eyes met Phuwin's.

"Great, now what?Please, pretend you didn't see me." Pond whispered

His wish was granted. Phuwin turned around and went to his friends. thanks...

"Ponddd let's dance!!" Joong come back and started dragging his friend.

"Omg nooo."

"I don't want to hear that. Let's go!"

Joong dragged Pond in the middle of the dance floor. They started dancing, and Pond actually had a great time. But the whole time, two eyes didn't leave him.
Watching his every move.