6.

BAR

Dunk and Phuwin were standing together drinking.
"Hey, you okay?" Dunk asked him.

"Huh?" Phuwin snapped out of his thoughts.

"What are you looking at? You seem lost in your thoughts....Let me see."

"Ohh... Is that Pond?"

"Yes, Idk why is he here, he doesn't like places like this."

"What do you mean? He looks like he is having a good time....You wanna go say hi?"

"Dunk, did you forget something?"

"I know, but maybe it's better to at least be a little friendly, I mean, he is still your husband, and is clearly not good."

"No, it will look like I'm feeling sorry for him because he's sick."

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say.Come on, let's dance"

Dunk and Phuwin went to dance, and while dancing, they got close to Joong and Pond. Phuwin was still looking at Pond, but Pond didn't see him.

Joong and Pond were fully focused on dancing when Joong all of sudden bumped into someone. He was about to apologise when he saw who it was.

"You again!"

"Yeah, me, what? Are you not going to apologise?" Dunk asked visibly annoyed.

"Well, not to you for sure!"

Joong turned around and called Pond. They went to their table. Dunk looked at them going and felt his chest tighten. He turned around and went to the bathroom to calm down.

Phuwin was left alone. He went back to their table and started talking with his friends. He still looked at Pond from time to time.

Pond was drinking and talking with Joong when a group of people approached them. There were 2 girls and one guy.Phuwin watched them introducing each other, and that group joined Pond and Joong at their table. He wondered who they were, but his friends started talking with him, so he stopped looking there but when he looked again one of the girls had her arm on Pond shoulder.

"Oh, look, they are not alone." Dunk said out of nowhere. Phuwin got startled and looked at his friend, who is back from the bathroom and is currently looking in the same direction as him.

"Yeah, these people joined them just now."

"Is that girl the reason for Pond's disease, or did they just meet?"

"Umm.. I don't think it's her."

"How do you know?" Dunk asked, looking at him confused.

"He said he doesn't like girls..."

"Oh really!?" Dunk said, looking suspiciously at his friend.

"Yeah... What now? Why do you look at me like that?"

"I'm not sure about this, but it still can be true."

"What?"

"What if he is in love with you?"

"Oh, come ond Dunk, I thought you were about to say something serious. There is literally no way that is true." Phuwin said, rolling his eyes.

"How can you be so sure?You can never know. "

"I know it. Believe me."

"But I never saw any other man around Pond except Joong, and he already knows who that person is, so it's not him. Also, you said you guys were friends before. One more thing, for this disease, it usually long love...I'm just saying, but still.. Is there any other person close to Pond?"

"Dunk, you are looking to close into this. It's not me. I wasn't the only person who was close to him. And we stopped being friends a long time ago. I'm sure it's someone he met after we stopped being friends. "

"But you can't be that sure, can you?"
"Of course I can.I asked him already."
Dunk's eyes widened.

"What? When?

"Back then, when we were still friends before I met my ex-girlfriend, I asked Pond while we were playing truth or dare If he ever looked at me as more than just friends. He said yes.. I was somehow happy even though I didn't look at him with those eyes. But then he said that we are like brothers. And I don't know why that hurt me...So that's why I know it's not me..."

"Wait a minute!! You had a thing for Pond????"

"Where that come from. I didn't!It was just weird."

"Phu, you clearly had something for him. Why would you ask him that and then be sad he sees you like brother."

"No, I didn't. I just didn't know what to ask him."

"I don't believe that."

"Dunk, it's nothing. I was just asking, and I never liked man. You know I always date girls."

"Yeah, not another man, only Pond!" he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Stop saying that. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's drink."

"Changing the subject I see." Phuwin glared at him.
"Okay, I will stop talking.  But I know there is something!"

"Think whatever you want!"

JOONG'S AND POND'S TABLE

"It's really nice I meet you, Pond!" said girl standing next to Pond.

"It's nice meeting you to Luna."

"Umm...I need to tell you something."

"Sure..."

"We are going to the same university.
I saw you and Joong a few times in the cafeteria."

"Oh, really. I'm glad then, we will see each other at the faculty, too."

"Yess!! But I never saw you here before, and I usually go out here with my friends."

"Oh, that's because I don't like places like these..."

"Really? Then I'm glad to meet you here tonight!"

"Yeah, me too. I think I will come here often from now on since Joong said that he will drag me here even if I don't want to come."

"That would be great, I mean, you coming here more often. I would like to hang out with you again."

"Then it's a deal."
"Yes!!"

All of them continued drinking and dancing. After some time, they decided to go home. Pond went to Joong's apartment and spent the night there.

Phuwin went home really late and decided to check if Pond was back, but he wasn't in his room. He felt worried but then remembered that girl who was sitting with Pond, maybe Pond went with her but he knew other is not that type of a person and he also said he is not into girls.
He felt weird but hoped that girl could somehow help Pond.

💫💫💫
Luna had a picture of June in the app, actress who was Maggie in Never let me go. Other girls that appear here are not any of the actress. You can imagine them yourself. 😅