11.

PONDPHUWIN HOUSE / NIGHT

Phuwin woke up in the middle of the night. He got up and went to the bathroom. Since he was still sleepy, he didn't realise lights inside were on.
He turned towards sink and saw Pond washing his face. In the sink were a couple of petals.

"Pond?" he said with a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh.. Hi Phuwin..."

"Are you okay? Did you chough again?"

"Um.. yeah... I'm okay. Let me throw these away so you can use the bathroom..." Pond said, wiping his face and was about to pick up the petals.

"No, no. You can go back to your room. I will throw them away. " Phuwin hurriedly stopped him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes. Good night!"

"Okay, good night. "

Phuwin was left alone in the bathroom.

"Again..."

He picked up petals and washed them.

"Two petals. I wonder how bad it hurts..."

He was about to throw them into trash.

"No. " He went back to his room and put petals on his table.

"I will put them with others after they dry."

NEXT DAY AT THE FACULTY CAFETERIA

"She is with them again..." Phuwin said, looking somewhere behind Dunk.

"Who?"

Dunk turned to look at the direction Phuwin was looking and saw Joong, Pond, and Luna eating together.

"Oh.. I guess they become really good friends..."

"Yeah..." Phuwin said, looking back at his food."He coughed again last night."

"Oh no... I really feel bad. I'm not sure, but I think it hurts really badly." Dunk said, looking concerned.

"I think too. He can't breathe, and you can see on his face that it really hurts when he starts coughing."

"Poor him... Is there really nothing we can do?" Dunk asked.

"Probably. But let's try to find more information. Maybe there is something that helps with the pain, at least "

"That's a good idea. "

"I think there are some books at the library about that. And we can find more on the internet."

"Sure. Let's go to the library. "

"Okay, but can we walk past them, I want to say hi to Pond."

"All of a sudden?" Dunk asked, all confused

"You should start hanging around Joong, I'm doing this for you. " Phuwin told him.

"Are you sure?🤨" he was sure there was something else, not just Joong and him.

"Yes! Go now!"
They picked up their things and started walking towards Pond and others.

"Hi Pond!" Phuwin said, smiling.

"Oh, hi!" Pond replied also smiling.
Dunk just waved to everyone.

Phuwin nodded to Joong and Luna. Both of them then went to the library.

"Are they your friends?" Luna asked." I never saw them talking to you."

"Kind of. We just know each other..." Pond told her.