After crying for 10 minutes straight, he took him inside and saw his family having breakfast Tanya and Ella were on their phone and David was reading news on his iPad..

Jimin hated being born In this family. He couldn't understand how can they be so calm and enjoy their day after beating up an innocent.

He helps Tae upstairs to his room and gently helped him sit on the bed. He kneeled and asked,

" Are you okay?” he puts a fake smile on his lips, lying through his teeth

" I'm okay, Jimin. I'm used to it.” He looked at him with sympathy in his eyes because he knew Tae was lying. Before he could say anything more, he said ”Can you go? I need to change.” 

He nodded and left...
he got up and locked his door before anyone could come in especially David...

There was a blade that he had taped behind his side drawer.

he took out that blade and just looked at it and thought:

"Maybe fourth time is the charm? Maybe this time it'll all be over. Maybe this time, I'll be finally free. But I can't. I promised jimin that I won't do it again.

he taped the blade again behind his side drawer and walked to his broken full-length mirror...

he unzipped his dress from the side and let it fall on the ground...

he looked at his body. The marks were covered with layers and layers of makeup that Tanya put yesterday..

But at some spots, it was fading.
he unclasped his bra and pushed down his underwear. Taking the small face white towel, he soaked the towel with makeup remover...

Soaking it wet and slowly began rubbing it on his body. The makeup getting cleaned but not the marks...

he had only cleaned his stomach and chest, staring at himself naked in the mirror. There was not a space on her body that was not bruised...

David's bite marks. Ella's hunter torture. Tanyas punches and slices.

His front and back were filled with them. even a bite mark encircled hid nipple that David gave him when he first touched him...

That was David's idea into pleasuring himself. Just like the idea when he asked him 'Understand' and he'd answer 'Understood'. It was all his twisted sadistic pleasure. His idea of pleasure was torturing him.

Since then the bite bruises healed but the marks remained...

he cried and whispered to himself "When will this torture end?" he wore a pair of black leggings and an oversized grey hoody that Jimin
recently bought for him....

Jungkook rang the doorbell and David answered the door with a smile. He said,

 He said,