√ Chapter 19 √

Start from the beginning

"omo brother Frank school is draining my life i wished this never exist; i just want to be chilling chilling and forget about all my little worries"

I said looking at him I a mischievous way then he said

"shey you want to spoil ahbi you don't want to school anymore"

immediately i started laughing saying "hehehe me spoil how i just said i want to be chilling chilling what does that have to do with becoming spoilt"

we were still talking unfortunately i was in my brother's room because i went there to beg for his perfume this time i didn't take it without permission then my mom over heard the conversation we were having then she yelled my name saying;

"Adaolisa come here what were you saying you want to chill;

hehehe my dear go to school ooo get degree, PhD and master before you chill"

I was so speechless hahaha Degree , PhD and master hmmmm before i even spoke a word brother Frank already spoke my mind saying;

Mom you said Degree, PhD and master before chilling ahhhh she can still be chilling and do the studying na.

immediately i hard my dad saying from his

"you people shouldn't confuse my daughter Biko allow her when the time comes she will know better

and i trust her she is a brilliant young lady"

My family are too funny after thinking about the chilling for a moment Erica's call came in but first ring I didn't pick so she hang up and send me a text saying;

"Hey are you free remember today is friday mind visiting the students hangout circle let's go out abeg don't say no please"

'Students hangout circle'?.

Hmmm i have been hearing about students talking about it but I never bothered to ask about it then I replied saying

"What's the students hangout circle all about....?"

I was still trying to send more messages to her when she called again,

"Bian please don't say no let go out today, you can ask your parents"

I hang up immediately went straight to.my parents room.

"Mom, Dad can i hang out with Erica and Rahila.......

i was still talking when my mom said

"hang out?? what did you say again"

not my mom trying to use my head this time then i looked at my dad for approval then he said

"okay okay!!! Frank will drive you to your hang out he will be the watch Man for you girls"

"but dad nothing will happen please we can go by ourselves......."

i was still talking when my mom called Erica and Rahila's parents telling them Frank is coming to pick them up.

whattttttttttttttt how did my mom get their parents phone number hmmm then i asked "Mom when did you become friends with my friends mom"

"young lady when did i give birth to you if you don't know we have known each others for close to a year plus now"

"But mom a year plus does that mean you became their friends after i switched school or what because we all have been friends since junior high"

I said looking curious for more answers but instead my dad laughed saying

"women and argument who is stealing who's friend Bianca are you going or not"

"Thank you Dad but mom this conversation is not over"

i said laughing while leaving the room to get myself ready for the hangout.

while before we left home my dad told my brother to be very careful while driving and he should keep an eyes on us.

I dressed casual no Stress moreover is not prom but just a normal weekend where students do their chilling.

The moment we got there i saw Roy and Habbie i was close to Habbie but not much when it comes to hanging out;

i was really shocked seeing both of them Roy now go out without telling me wow,

it was an opening space but Frank stay in the car till we were done with everything.

Althrough the hangout i sat down spilling my orange juice without looking or caring about what they were doing but it was loud and fun am not the dancing type so i sat all through.

I avoided everyone mostly the guys in my class i don't want anyone talking about my shape right on my face or maybe my back.

I saw students dancing and hyping each other it was all fun,

one thing that amazed me more was that no kids at my school in this hang out can misbehave because it was an opening space and the owner of the place has his rules.

Rahila and Erica where dancing i was shocked because i thought my friends were crazy but today's own has level hahaha Erica left the crowd came towards me panting as though she has been working out but no it was all the dancing and jumping.

Few hours later Frank came like a Wolf saying "girls time's up"

And then everyone in the hall turned to look at me wondering and questioning look all over their faces.

I looked at Frank saying "but is not yet time to go brother perhaps dad didn't give a specific time he only said we should be right on time"

I said looking so angry then he put his hands on my shoulder saying;

"oh little sister right on time means don't be late on it shouldn't get dark before you get back home you should know mom and dad by now".

My parents ahhhh!!! i screamed in my head because of the crowd then i began to bit my lower lips to get hold of myself.

"Anger issues again huh Bianca calm down"

I heard a voice from behind then i turned to take a look guess who it was?

it was Chris i have never spoken to him since I came to High camp royal Academy he was a new got admitted when i was still on my registration process.

Then i asked him "what do you even know about me nothing!

so please stop acting that way like you knew me"

I said looking all mischievous i don't really talk to some guys because i felt they all don't have respect for young ladies like me.

Frank dropped Rahila and Bianca home while we went straight home.

The party was fun but so short because if the timing my brother Frank had.

Watty fam❤️🍁new chapter for you is here 🤭what do you think about this.

 vote vote and vote also comment Thank you so much for giving my book a chance.