Reality Sucks pt. 2 (Gwent Chapter)

TRENT

It was lunch and Gwen and I sat next to Geoff, Bridgette, Leshawna, Harold, Dj and Tyler. My head still hurt from the 'incident'.

FLASHBACK

I was making my way to the mess hall with Gwen, then Izzy was flying out of nowhere! She was heading exactly to Gwen's direction, I just got in front of Gwen. It didn't do much to Gwen, she just got sat by me on the ground. I, had a bruise and my head got injured.

"Wheeee!!! Yeah E-scope!" I heard Izzy shout while rolling around, not caring much.

Gwen just rubbed her forehead, and then she quickly stood up and helped me.

"Trent are you ok? We can just go back to the clinic?"

I was looking a bit weak, I didn't want Gwen to help me out of the clinic just to bring me back in.

"No, its ok Gwen, it doesn't hurt much anyway." I said as she helped me up.

"If you are ok, maybe we can still go to lunch in time." She said walking by me, then she saw the injury on my head and gave it a quick peck, she got up again blushing.

"I'm sorry if that disturbed you, I jus-"

"Its ok Gwen, it hurts like 100% less now!"

I also said blushing. Gwen was now tomato red, probably because of her pale skin.

We continued to walk together, and then we reached the mess hall.

END OF FLASHBACK

I'd like to have a spaghetti and meatballs, or chicken curry with grape juice, but no, this was food hell. Reality does suck, even though Gwen kissed me.

GWEN

Trent said that my kiss made his injury get 100% better, I should get over it, but it just feels so good! I'm only in 6th grade, and I can't date yet, too early said my mom. If only there was a reason for us both to stop friendzoning each other.

We were sitting at a table with Tyler, Geoff, Bridgette, Dj, Leshawna and Harold. They were talking not all, Tyler was just sitting there looking at Lindsay from the other table. Beth, Lindsay, Katie, Sadie and some other annoying contestants you could think of. In the end, Heather was forced to sit next to Alejandro, Courtney and Duncan.

"What do you think Gwen?" Asked Trent. I've been busy eating and observing the mess hall, I wasn't even listening to them, should I act dumb and ask?

"Uh, what were you guys talking about again?" I asked, I feel like the dumbest person in our table.

"Oh you weren't listening. Well we were talking about who was better in being sassy, Heather or Courtney?"

"Heather. Girl's a serious sass machine!" Said Leshawna snapping her fingers.

"Probably Leshawna." Whispered Harold.

"What'cha you say 'bout me stringbean?!" Said Leshawna, pouncing at Harold, Bridgette and Trent were able to hold her back, while me and the others held Harold back.

"Oh no! This can not get any worse!" Said Bridgette, but she probably jinxed it.

Then Tyler, being so clumsy, knocked off my sausage goop, causing all the other plates to crash down.

After a few minutes, Leshawna calmed down, Chris got some interns to clean Tyler's mess.

To be honest, life already sucks, but in reality it sucked even more, worst part is, I never answered Trent's question.

Author's note: Another short chapter! I thought it was cute putting the chapter name on every end of the povs, do you?