Romance All for Show pt.2

(Instead of putting the romantic attempts, I put the picture of Heather and Alejandro when Heather got gum on her hair. The comic is by kikaidaku btw, she makes awesomr td kids drawings! In deviantart. All the romance attempts at the pt.1 now)

GWEN

It was me and Trent, we were gwent. We made it to the final four, Chris also said we could use props before going to our designated places, Trent and I were designated to a living room, Duncney was in a park, Aleheather was in a fancy ballroom, and gidgette in a beach. I went inside and brought some chips and two of my favorite movies.

Then I saw Courtney grab a frying pan "Hey Courtney, why are you bringing a frying pan to you're date?" She looked at me in her normal tone "So I could hit him if he tries anything..." I looked at her confused "Wouldn't being not romantic let you lose?" She was looking at her stuff which were mostly deathtraps. "But aleheather got to first becase of denial, duncney got second because of... opposites attract." She said looking at me with a smarty look shivering when she said Duncney, then turning back to her deathtraps. "Ok, just don't kill Duncan while you're at it." I said sarcastically she nodded, probably didn't even listen.

When I left the cadin I saw Trent bring his guitar and some music he wrote, I also saw rushing behind Duncan with deathtraps like Courtney, then I saw Alejandro with a rose and some romanc-y stuff, then Geoff with... nothing.

I rushed to Trent holding the chips and movies "Hey there guitarist!" I said playfully hitting him in his shoulder "Hey Gwen, what do you have there?" He said looking at my movies and chips. "Oh nothing, just some of my favorite movies and Doritos!" I said as he grabbed my hand, that mad me blush a little "Were going to watch them all night!" He said raising my hand.

COURTNEY

I was walking by herself, when I heard an annoying voice run over to me. "Hey princess! What'cha got there?" He said looking at my stuff, my mom's pan, which can help me cook and hit if I want to, my anti-itch spray, in case Chris tries to kill me, and plate of barbeque, which I'll only share if needed.

"Really itching spray? You're lame if you're going to bring that to our date." He smirked at me "This isn't a date! It's just a challenge, and a pretty good one too. Chris is really challenging me if he wants me to go on a day with you!" I adi feeling that I burned Duncan. "Well whatever princess, at least I don't bring anti-itch spray to a freakin park!" He told me. "Oh really if you think we're going to win with you're attitude you better change it!" We screamed at each other walking util we got there.

We were looking at each other and realised we were 15 minutes late, we sat on a park bench and began the romance, we were pretty nervous because there was three cameras showing us how good the others were.

Alejandro was ballroom dancing with Heather she looks pretty happy too, facing the camera and smirking saying "We're going to win so just give up!" She screamed, she was wearing a beautiful violet dress with her hair done all fancy, and Alejandro was looking handsome in a suit-and-tie. There acting skills make it so unfair

Bridgette and Geoff were watching the sunset and they were holding hands and stuff, seems pretty romantic for me. Bridgette was wearing her blue one-body swimsuit and Geoff was in pink swimming trunks. They might win this.

Gwen and Trent were cute too, they were laughing and talking watching movies and they were hugging too. Their plot was pretty simple but it was also romantic. Gwen was wearing a dark blue frilly tank-top and had black shorts on, wh0ith her signature headband. Trent was wearing his usual green shirt with shorts. Then we watch them change actions and Trent started singing a song on his guitar and the movie stopped.