He had no intention of letting Raphael stay here. That would only lead to a tragic end at the hands of Sael.

Raphael seemed to reach out to embrace Shao Ci, but Shao Ci pushed him directly into the teleportation magic circle.

With the previous successful experience of teleporting Bayes, there was no chance of failure this time. The light flashed, and Raphael's body disappeared.

Shao Ci, however, fell to the ground, lacking the strength to get up. His consciousness was fading away.

Finally, Sael walked out, holding Shao Ci tightly. He gritted his teeth and said, "If you die, I will definitely kill Raphael. No matter where he runs, I will kill him..."

If Sael had known that Shao Ci would do such a thing to revive Raphael, would he still have spared his life?

Sael didn't know. Perhaps he would only regret not completely erasing his memories.

"So, don't die..."

"Even if you say that, I..." Shao Ci coughed, and a large amount of fresh blood spilled from his mouth.

Sael grabbed Shao Ci's hand and pressed it against his own face, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Shao Gege... Shao Gege..."

Shao Ci, however, closed his eyes.

Sael held Shao Ci's cold body in his arms, unable to find the words to say.

Then, a few feathers fell to the ground. These pristine feathers turned into light particles as soon as they touched the ground.

Sael lifted his head in astonishment and saw someone standing before him. "You are..."

  --

Shao Ci felt a throbbing pain in his forehead, and his body seemed to have turned into a ball of fur. "Hmm..."

That dark magic was truly terrible. Shao Ci shuddered at the thought of what he had done. It was horrifying!

But after being reborn, it seemed that the effects of the dark magic had disappeared completely. Shao Ci finally breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that there shouldn't be any problems now.

But... where was he now?

【Due to a small issue during the collection of the host's soul for revival, the host's spirit was swept into a temporal turbulence.】

Shao Ci: "??? Wait, is this a small issue? It seems pretty serious to me."

【In short... the host has been sent back ten years.】

Although Shao Ci didn't know the exact age of the original host, based on the appearance of a human form, the original host was probably only seven or eight years old ten years ago.

Shao Ci: "So when can I go back?"

After persevering for so many years, just when the original male lead seemed to become the big boss, he was sent back ten years?

【Because your power is not enough, you need to complete a mission here first to accumulate enough power to return to the normal timeline.】

Shao Ci: "Wow..."

Shao Ci opened his eyes and looked around. It was a very rundown room with simple furniture and dim lighting.

A beautiful female celestial being sat nearby, her face looking weary, her wings lacking luster. She was sewing something in her hands.

【Collecting surrounding data... Analysis in progress... Analysis complete.】

Then a stream of information flooded into Shao Ci's mind.