A lunar travel ep 8

After we got back to the palace, it was confirmed that Reizif had found him unconscious. Meanwhile, Tshaick was asking for a report from the palace doctors. Because of my father's injury, he wouldn't have made it to the hospital.

At 5 or six, a group council was directed by all the top 5 heads of the vampire families, leaving me with all the others: Lucas, Reizif and Tsaick. Anyways, I was too exhausted to do anything and I somehow ended falling asleep next to Tshaik.

The next morning as I woke up, I saw a ceiling pattern quite luxurious, a chandelier and even someone else in the bed with me and his embrace was quite warm. It appeared to be Tshaik, that nagging narcissit bastard... Tshaick... WAIT TSHAICK. Wait, this isn't my room.

"So you like muscles? You seem quite happy pressing your cheeks on mines.

-AAArg! Sorry, sorry, I apologize, I apologize.

-Haah (sigh), it's okay.

-What am I doing in your room?

- Sleeping even though the council put you here for a different reason.

-Huh?! What reason?

- Mating.

-Huh? HUH!? M-Mating?

-Yeah, they decided to marry us both last night.

-Wait, my father wouldn't agree to this. I'm in high school. I was raised to succeed my father in our family's business.

-Well, the council talked to your father. They told him everything. The school decided to send you to the Transylvanian manor. 

-Why?

-It's the safest place for you to be. You'll have magic classes, encantation and potion classes there added to your usual program.

-And for college? What will happen?

-You won't need it. The enchantress is sustained by the council. She is usually married to the Crown prince of the royal family. In other words, all enchantresses are royals. Besides this, I am forbidden to mention anything about the royal family.

-Why?

-(sigh). Could you stop saying 'why' all the time? And, secondly, even if you're the enchantress you still are a human. We need to stay under radar.

-It seems to me that people like you though.

-...The majority of them are actually scared of us and fake their feelings to get close to us and kill us. I'm quite certain because... that's how they killed my younger brother.

-I'm sorry. My condolence.

-It's okay. I'm heading to the parlor. If you need anything just call the maids.

-Okay. Thanks. Good luck in there."

This is the first time I get to see him sad. Now that I have a closer look. His room is quite bright for a vampire. The sun rays multiplying on the huge gigantic windows, the office separated by the bedroom by a little library, a little coffee spot right next to the giant window and the gold encrusted and white walls: they were refreshing to observe compared to the modern style houses of my dear american house.

It was peaceful. The scenery out of the window was peaceful unlike any I had seen. For a vampire royal family, this was quite a bright and peaceful environment.

However, this wasn't the main issue. I have to meet my father. There's something going on and I need to know. Maybe I shouldn't, I'm an expert at knowing that investigating never ends well. I could say that I needed to walk the stress away and got lost in the way. Yes. This could work; then I could just walk in if I was discovered and act as if I was asking for help.This sounds like a plan.

With my plan, poorly orchestrated, I made my way to the hallway. From there, I made my way all the way to the main hall. Following, came the most risky part of my plan. I planned on walking every hallway until I came across the parlor.

However my plan was quite despicable, to the point that The moment I turned around Tshaick was right behind me, sitting on a chair, sipping a glass of clear wine, as if he was awaiting my appearance.

"What are you doing here?: my heart was pounding to the point where I could here it resonate.

-Nothing. I just got lost. I wanted to-

-Keep all the filler to yourself. What is the real reason your on the first floor.: he was starring me down.

- What are you talking about I was just-

-Stop lying to me. I can hear your heartbeat from where I'm sitting." 

It's getting much worse now. He placed his glace of wine on the coffee table right next to the  chair. His eyebrows were frowning much more harder than before but it was different. Even though he was angry, it wasn't a cold anger full of disgust and despise but more of a...loving one.... That's it! I've gone crazy. I knew my trauma last night f*cked something in my head up. I'm talking about a vampire's loving gaze- a vampire. How will I explain this to my therapist. I can't just say that it's because of vampires. I would look much more crazy than I already am.

"Have you come up with a more believable lie? Because the first one was futile.

-You really are quite a pain.

-So I get that you want to tell me the truth. Go ahead, I'm listening.: He was quite an *sshole to me especially. I miss Reizif, he was much more understanding and kind. Reizif was like-- a puppy... Oh--my--god. (blush) Did I just-- say that Reizif was like a puppy.

-I know I can be quite charming but doesn't looking at me look kind of suspicious?

-Don't get ahead of yourself. I was thinking about something else. Anyways, the reason why I came downstairs was regarding what you said this morning. It doesn't make any sense and not only that ,but, why with you?

-Are you saying I'm ugly?

-No. I'm saying it doesn't make any sense. Were you not listening?

-(sigh) You're the most frustrating woman I have ever met.

-Good. Now, please point me to my father's chamber.

-Well, either way, the council asked me bring you.

-What! Why?

-Don't worry. It's to plan your transfer to Transylvania with you and your parents.

-What are they here?

-Yeah, they got called. They're waiting for us inside safe and sound.

-Good" 

After conversing, we headed to the parlor. Inside, all the vampires were seated in a theather-like fashion. The two stands were separated in the middle with the thrones of the five families with the royal family's chair being the most extravagant. 

Upon my entrance in the room, all the leaders of the five families were sited in an order. In the middle was sited the King of the house of Ralvary and to his right were the Eldmonds and Vicci meanwhile to his left were the Viperion and the Agreuste. Momentarily, to the side were my family, my most precious possession.

"Lady Axwell, please follow the king and your family members to the relaxation room.

-Ah! Thank you. :as I was uttering these words the guard had grabbed me tightly by the wrist; almost leaving a bruise.

-Get your hands of her."

Tshaick? When did he get in front of me?: his eyes were full of anger. It felt as if he was ready to kill that servant.