Havoc ep 6

Commotion wrecked among the nobles worried about their safety. As the guards rush to me in order to create a protective barrier the emperor and head of the other families were preparing for battle. Reizif ran towards me at the opportunity while Lucas followed to cover for among the preparations.

"Tia? Are you ok?

-I think so ?

- Sorry to disturb your love bubble but we have to lead her to the bunker.

-Lucas? I remember you not being quite happy at my sight.

-Woman! I'm still not but it's my job to protect this moron who is running god knows where.

- Lucas where is the crown prince?

- I don't know.

-Then how are we going to open the do--

-I'm right over here.

-Then let's go"

Where did I go wrong? Was it because I denied all of what my brother said? Well I take it back now. If this is a dream it's not funny. Please, I'm begging you. 

But something's off. Why did Reizif abandoned his sister for me? And Lucas wouldn't care much what was to happen to me and he never did, so why? Not to forget the crown prince who is somehow very eager to help me.

" Wait, guys. 

-What's wrong?

- I think I forgot my--

-WHERE DID THE ENCHANTRESS GO?

-She was with the crown prince and...

-IT WASN'T THE CROWN PRINCE! PRINCE TSHAICK IS AT THE GATES." Shit!

" I'M HERE. HELP! HEL--

-I would be quiet if I were you." Well this is the end.

My scream were growing faint as they were forcing me to inhale the mixture. As my consciousness faded I could hear Reizif and  the crown prince racing to my emplacement. It was dark but despite my blurry vision I  was able to figure out the outlines of their faces. They looked like human bats. Almost like the bat that I used to take care of.

It's fangs were sharp and it's nose almost non existant, it's ears were pointy and his hair went backwards resembling a dragon's. They walked on two legs as we humans and vampires did. Their tails were rat-like adding to the disgust and horror.

After passing out for what seemed like hours, I came about in the crown prince's arms. He was there. Looking at me with an annoyance. However, a similar face appeared. The bat that use to come around my house to hang out with me was there.

Even as my vision was still blurry and I wasn't totally brought back to myself, I saw that same bat that use to hold me company every night transform into Lucas. Into Lucas! THE Lucas. The one that never cared what was to happen to me. The one who ignored me and avoided me. He was the bat to whom I talked about my day.

My thoughts didn't last as Lucas's expression changed to an anxious look. The kind of emotion that the bat would show me.

All this time, I thought Lucas was emotionless b*stard and I am just now realizing that he showed me more emotions than anyone.

At the realization of this the first word I uttered were :"Lucas"...YOU DESPERATE B*TCH. WHY DON'T YOU JUST SALIVATE AT THIS POINT? LUCAS ISN'T  USE TO BEING F*CKING CLOSE TO YOU LIKE THAT. IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST CRINGE MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE! HE'S GOING TO MISUNDERSTAND...

Now that I think about it... It wouldn't be bad to be misunderstood. I haven't really looked at Lucas before but he's kind of cute. A good listener, appears calm, cold and reserved infront of everyone but is a real piece of unbothered work  to me.

Well, I got back to school the after a few weeks of rest then hit the books right after in order to catch up to my classes. Reizif told me about his sister being the face of the family since he was a kid because she would be able to seduce Tshaick easily. This opportunity led to his family's power to grow. Meanwhile she didn't like him leading to her being engaged to Damian Viperion.

Talking about growing power next week the imperial butler was to come pick me up to school with that narcissist prince for my enchantment classes at the royal palace. I understand lady Adria; having to put up with a crazy bastard like Tshaick is draining, more draining than being around that Loruan guy. I swear, one day, I myself will throw these two rats out the window from the top of the building. ...Wait...Vampires can't read minds right?... Right?!

Unfortunately, the week passed quickly and here I am waiting for my ride next to the prickly prince. At least he was occupied by his phone. It was better that way since we'll be in different cars for the ride to the imperial palace. However, little did I know:

"WE'LL BE IN THE SAME CAR FOR THE WHOLE RIDE? It's a long hour ride from here to the palace.

-Yes, however, the prince ordered to only have one car since you weren't part of the major family's branc...

-Dominic!You have nothing to explain to an outsider who dared to insult the crown prince of this empire.

-And if you have nothing needing your yapping then shut the f*ck up.

-HOW DARE AN INSOLENT ILLMANNERED MORTAL HUMAN INSULT ME NOT ONE BUT TWICE!

-BECAUSE IN MY WORLD YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!

- o-okay, please calm down eh. hehe.

-Shut up Dominic!

-No, you shut up. How can you be speaking of illmannered people when your talking to your loyal butler like this?

-Don't push me!

- Or what? Now I see why lady Adria didn't like you!

-...

-..."

Okay, I just did it. I crossed the line. Why didn't I just kept my mouth shut?

"Let's go.

-Master?!

-I said let's go.

-Wait, Lord Tshaick sir, I-I apologi...

-I don't want to hear a single word out of you."

He was looking at me with so much anger. It's understandable, I crossed the line this time. Which means that I have to apologize... Or not. Of we think about it, if I never apologized then he will never forgive and if he doesn't that'll mean that he will never talk to me. Did I just solved an issue by accident?

I was looking forward to going to the imperial palace not for training but for their kitchen. They had all the ressources and if it wasn't mentioned: I like to cook. My favorite dishes to make are desserts since I like sweets and at the end of it I get to enjoy one. 

After finishing class with my tutor, I went about my day with my cooking session since I had time on my hands because from the time that my father finishes working is the same as mine and the distance between the palace to his job  is really far. Leading to me having to wait at least 2 hours for our driver which gives me free time.  Once my strawberry pie completed I packed my stuff in order to wait for my dad outside the palace. I stored the rest of my pie,after sharing with the maids, in my backpack. However, something was off. My father was really late and it was getting darker with every second.