Crisis in Barkingburg Part 15: Unexpected Visitors Part 2: The Apology

It was a new morning in Barkingburg, and two diapered citizens woke up with big yawns. These two were Everest the Husky, and the Princess of Barkingburg, Princess Julie. The two looked to where Skye slept...

...but didn't see her in bed.

"Where's Skye?" Everest asked worryingly for her best friend's whereabouts.

"I don't know, Everest. I thought she--," Julie said until both her and Everest heard gentle snoring coming in front of their beds. The two crawled out of their covers and crawled to the front of their beds and looked to see a surprising sight.

The snoring came from two canines.

Skye was sleeping peacefully with the magical monster hunter as he was in his green wolf form.

"Awwwww," the two said at the adorable sight.

"Let's let these two cuties sleep," Julie chuckled and whispered as she got of bed. She then went to a desk and grabbed a paper and quill. Princess Julie started to write.

Everest hopped off the bed and walked over to Julie's right. "What are you writing, Princess Julie?" She asked while whispering, too.

"Oh, please, You and the Paw Patrol, and even Jonathan, are my friends. You can just call me "Julie," she implied.

"Okay, what are you writing then..."Julie?" Everest asked again, but this time, calling her by her name without the royal title.

"Well Everest, I'm writing a note for the two when they wake up. It will tell them that we'll be heading out of the room to get ready for breakfast. Well, I'll be getting ready to go to the royal shower room."

After writing the letter, Everest and Julie went to the bathrooms.

Julie, however, tried to sneak by, hoping no one other than her maids and butlers, including the royal advisor, sees her in a diaper as she carries her clothes. But alas, while holding her clothes and towel and few other things in front of her line of sight, she did bump into something...or some "one."

"Oof!" Julie and the person she bumped into said as she lands on the ground with a this with all her items on falling on the floor. She rubs her butt with her right to rub off the pain.

"Princess Julie?" The voice of a boy asked.

She perked up in realization and slowly turned her head to the left and saw, standing right in front of her...

...

...was Ryder in his blue paw patrol pajamas with pictures of Skye and the rest of the paw patrol plastered on them.

Julie was now blushing in embarrassment.

"R-Ryder? I know this looks weird and I can explain. I--"

"You look cute," he said.

"I know I look and cute and I'm sorry you had to see me like... Did you call me "cute?"

"Mhm. Here, let me help you up," he said as he stretches out his right hand out.

She lifts her left hand, the same one that she pointed at Ryder upon saying "Did you call me cute?" up in front of her chest and looks at Ryder's hand. She then blushed a little and reached out her hand.

She placed it under on top his own and pulled her up to her feet until she stumbled and fell forward, but luckily he caught her, although he didn't mean to grab her by the diaper.

The two blush, and Julie got back on her feet and held the upper right arm with her left hand and looked shyly to her right. "Uh...thanks," she said as she looked at his eyes.