Crisis in Barkingburg Part 11: Princess Party Part 1

Skye and Everest, led by Julie and the Earl of Barkingburg, headed straight for the castle. Upon arrival, the staff bowed.

"Alright, everyone, make Skye feel safe and secure while giving her the most relaxing time," Julie said.

A few maids grabbed Skye and took her to one of the bathrooms. They removed her collar, vest, backpack and goggles, and placed her in a tub, sprayed hot water on her, and then added 🪻 soap. After that, they took her out and dried her out extensively until all the water was dried up into the white towels.

As soon as they removed them from her body, one second later, her fur poofed out like a lion. The staff then brushed her down and placed her vest back on along with her pup tag. She was then placed on a poofy piece of fabric and they closed it up.

Skye was now in a diaper.

They continued to dress up Skye

They continued to dress up Skye. However, Everest felt left out. But she wasn't unnoticed.

"Staff members, please help Everest get ready for our party," Julie told them.

A female staff member picked up Everest and took her to a bathroom as well. After she was done and dried, her fur poofed out as well. Then she was placed on a poofy piece of fabric and closed it up as Everest was now in a diaper.