Crisis in Barkingburg Part 13: Princess Tea Party Part 3

Princess Julie and the two diapered pups went into her room. Julie was also wearing a white robe upon herself. Both Skye and Everest wondered why.

As the two stopped in front of her bed, they turned around and looked back at the princess of Barkingburg.

"So Princess, what's with the robe?" Everest asked first.

"And what's with the secrecy?" Skye asked next.

"Well, I didn't want to embarrass myself," she answered.

"What do you mean "embarrass yourself"? Skye asked again.

Julie grabbed the front of her robe and untied the knot, which soon fell to her feet and revealed she was wearing a cute set of clothes.

Skye and Everest both stared wide-eyed and slack-jawed as they gasped as well.

The Princess of Barkingburg sported white velvet, child-sized thigh high socks upon her legs, white velvet opera-length gloves that any princess would wear, a white corset with small white hearts on the sides with a big one in the center, and a diaper with a picture of Skye on with a fake tail on the back.

(Mixed with

(Mixed with...)

"What do the two of you think?" Julie asked as she used her hands to pull the tabs and curtseyed

The two looked at each other and then smiled deviously. The two hugged the ground, and then pounced on her and started to lick her rapidly. Julie giggled until she begged. Then, they had their little tea party and were soon getting ready to go to bed until...

"Sorry if I'm intruding, I thought I heard laughing," Jonathan said.

"Oh, these two were tickling the heck outta me with their tongues, teehee. Anywho, was there something else you needed?"

"Just wondering if you're going to bed soon. Also, you look cute in a diaper, your highness."

"Aw thank you, Sir Jonathan. If I hadn't guessed, do you have a..."

"A minor diaper fetish. Sorta. But only for the cuteness. I'm not going to be a dirty man like those criminals. You just look cute, that's all."

"Very well. We'll be off to bed soon after brushing our teeth. Now shoo. We need to get ready."

"For brushing your teeth? Ok. Also, it would seem you fine ladies will be wearing those classy undergarments for bed, I presume?" He asked in a gentlemanly manner as he bowed with his right arm in front and his left arm in the back.

"Why yes, Sir Jonathan."

...

After helping by brushing their teeth, Julie went to do hers.

Jonathan waited within the bedroom.

The three came out, and gave him a trio of shiny smiles.

"Well, it would seem I will be in the lonely dark again. I bid you three adieu," he said before he turned to his left and made his way to the door.

"Wait," Skye said. "Princess, can Jonathan sleep with us tonight?"

"Well, of course, Skye. In fact, every night during your stay here. With that werewolf on the loose, and if it were to barge in uninvited, especially to make us a meal, we would need the full might of our bounty hunter friend, Sir Jonathan, to protect us."

"No. I couldn't. I mean, this is the girls bedroom, after all."

"Please, Jonathan? It would make me feel safer with you here with me," Skye said.

"Well I..."

The three girls looked at Jonathan with puppy eyes and made their lips quiver with sad whimpering sounds.

"Et tou, with the puppy eyes, you three? Fine. I'll stay. Only because no one can say "no" to the puppy eyes. And because you said please, Skye. I'll go and get my stuff."

The three giggled and had their little tea party.