A Bad Dream Part 3

Skye walks over to Jonathan's right, hoping that the magical, autistic monster hunter would help her...even if he was a very heavy sleeper. "Jonathan?" She whispered. "Jonathan?" She whispered again. After asking him a second with her right paw raised, she looks at her paw with a heart...

 After asking him a second with her right paw raised, she looks at her paw with a heart

And then placed her paw on his cheek and pushed on it twice.

(Prepare the face reveal of Jonathan with a drumroll, please?)

...

The autistic monster hunter started to stir in his sleep by her touch until he slowly revealed his blue eyes, granted he was still tired after a long day of searching for clues and running into Hum-doofus and his syndicate of villains the Paw Patr...

The autistic monster hunter started to stir in his sleep by her touch until he slowly revealed his blue eyes, granted he was still tired after a long day of searching for clues and running into Hum-doofus and his syndicate of villains the Paw Patrol faced over the years. Luckily, he showed them who's boss when he instilled terror into their black hearts by demonstrating how he'll eat them with that cheese dog he had.

He looks down and finds out that his waker was none other than his little sister by bond, Skye, who had woken him up. "Skye? Uh. Why did you wake me up?" He asked groggily. But then he saw her face full of fear. "Skye, are you ok? Why do you look scared?" He asked her.

She looks down. "I...I had a nightmare," she said while looking up at him. "A really, BAD nightmare," she said as she looked down with her eyes closed in both fear and shame.

"What happened in this nightmare that caused you to be scared like this?" Jonathan asked worryingly with his eyes fully open.

"Well, in this bad dream, it was Halloween, and the full moon was out...," she started.

"Yes?" Jonathan asked more worryingly.

"Then, I turned...in front of everybody. All of Adventure City, Barkingburg, and Adventure Bay, watched me as I painfully turned into that monstrous version of me. And worse, Ryder and-- and all members of the Paw Patrol, even the Junior Paw Patrol, saw me change into that monster. Even Zuma, R-R-Rubble, Marshall, Rocky,...and even Chase," she choked.

"Skye, you're not--," Jonathan started to speak until Skye quickly interrupted. 

"But I am. Look at your hand," she said.