Pent up desire

SMUT!

My eyes widened as I felt his hand touch my leg.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as he whispered back to me "if you want me to stop I'll stop"

I didn't know what to do, a blush coated my cheeks.

he was touching my panties, I looked at him in shock but he just had a smirk on his face.

He continued to rub me through my panties, and I squirmed in my seat trying not to make any noise.

His finger then slipped under the elastic of my panties and went straight to my clit, which was already throbbing with desire.

I bit down on my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud as his finger circled around my sensitive bud.

"You have to be quiet y/n" He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "You're so wet for me" His words sent shivers down my spine and I could feel the wetness between my legs increase.

I glanced around the cafateria to make sure no one was watching us, but everyone seemed too focused on their work to notice what we were doing.

He took this as an opportunity to slide a finger inside of me, causing me to gasp quietly.

He pumped his finger in and out of me slowly, curling it just right to hit that sweet spot inside of me.

I gripped onto the edge of the desk as pleasure coursed through my body.

This was so foreign, sure you had masterbated, but it had never felt this good.

His other hand snaked its way up my T-shirt and cupped one of my breasts over my bra.

He massaged it gently before pinching and rolling my hardened nub between his fingers.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, but I desperately tried to hold back from cumming.

He must have sensed this because he suddenly stopped all movements and pulled his hand out from under my skirt.

I turned to look at him with a pout on my face, silently begging him to continue. He just smirked at me before grabbing his bag off the floor and standing up from his chair. Confusion washed over me as I watched him walk towards the cafateria door.

"Come with me," he said quietly, barely loud enough for me to hear. I quickly grabbed my bag and followed him out into the hallway. He led me to an empty classroom and locked the door behind us.

"What did you just do! Why would you-", he pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips onto mine.

His kiss was rough and demanding, full of pent-up desire. I moaned into his mouth as his hand snaked its way back up my skirt and between my legs.

He rubbed my clit in fast circles, causing me to grind against his hand.

The heat between my legs was becoming unbearable, and I needed more. He pulled away from our kiss and looked at me with lust-filled purple eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, his voice low and husky. All I could do was nod in response, too lost in the sea of desire to form any coherent words.

"No"

He said as she took a step back.

"Why?" I asked as he kissed me, his lips pushing against my own.

"You're out of it at the moment, I ain't going to take advantage of you" he said as kissed you again.

"next time, I'll get your concent before doing that, I'm sorry" he said as looked you in your eyes using his own light coloured ones.

Your face was flushed red, lips wet.

"I was stupid not to at first"

"I want you too though" I cried as he laughed.

You breathed heavily as your body pulled upwards, grasping the covered as sweat covered your face.

"A dream"

AN

GUESS WHO THAT WAS! THE PERSON IS GOING TO BE ENDGAME BTW!