Monsters inc

As you arrived at your after school club, you entered the room and took a seat. Looking around, you realized that you were the only one there.

The silence was both eerie and intriguing, leaving you with a slight feeling of curiosity.

Just as you were about to immerse yourself in a book, you heard the door creak open.

Turning your head towards the sound, you saw Shion entering the room.

His blonde hair cascaded over his eyes, partially obstructing his view. With a friendly smile, he greeted you, "Oh hi y/n."

Returning his greeting, you replied with a simple, "Hallo."

Settling down next to you, Shion appeared relaxed and carefree, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. However, you couldn't shake off the feeling that something was about to happen.

The air in the room seemed charged with an unspoken secret.

As the minutes ticked by, you engaged in casual conversation with Shion. The topics ranged from school events to recent movies. Yet, beneath the surface, there was an unspoken tension lingering in the air, making every word feel significant.

Suddenly, Shion leaned closer, his voice barely above a whisper. "Do you ever wonder what happens in this club when we're not here?" he asked, his eyes glinting with curiosity.

Your heart skipped a beat as you tried to comprehend the weight behind his question.

It was a thought that had never occurred to you before. What mysterious activities took place when the club was empty? Was there a hidden agenda or secret purpose?

Unable to contain your curiosity, you leaned in closer, eager to hear Shion's theories.

He began to paint a picture of clandestine meetings, secret codes, and hidden treasures.

"Maybe the rest of the gang, talk shit about us" shions words made you upset and worried, simply because they may be true.

"What if they hate us?" You questioned as a shiver ran down shions spine.

Every word he spoke added another layer to the mystery, intensifying the suspense that hung in the air.

As the conversation continued, the outside world seemed to fade away. The room transformed into a realm of endless possibilities, where imagination and reality intertwined. The more Shion spoke, the more entangled you became in the enigma of the after school club.

"Who knows, a ghost might be in here" shion whispered as he wrapped his arms around himself.

"No, I'm scared of ghosts"

"Aliens from out of space"

"Do you think they will test on us?"

"A spider nest"

"No no no"

"Monsters Inc"

"Shion what the hell?" You said as you moved back a little.

Just then the door slammed open, causing both you and shion, the only people in the room to jump in surprise.

"HALLO SORRY WE ARE LATE!" Ran shouted as he walked into the room, Rindou following closely behind.

The noise made both you and Shion scream in terror, the sudden intrusion catching you off guard.

The haitaini brother stopped in the entry their faces filled with confusion and curiosity.

"What?" Ran said as rindou just sighed, "see, she's never going to fall for you if you scare her!"

"And you should shut up!" Ran said, flicking his brain in the air.

As the initial shock subsided, Ran and Rindou grinned mischievously, their eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Wait, shion what're you getting up to wi our dolly?" Ran smirked as shion just stared at him, "aliens" was all he said.

"Oh, yeah, he's not going to win" ran said as he walked around the table.

"No! I can win" shion shouted as you tapped rindous shoulder.

"Yeah" rindou asked as you tilted your head, "win what?"

"Umm, nothing" The room grew silent, the anticipation building as everyone waited for the duo to reveal their reason for the dramatic entrance.

"We've just returned from an extraordinary journey," Ran finally spoke, his voice filled with adventure. "We stumbled upon an ancient relic hidden deep within the room forbidden to girls"

Gasps filled the room as Ran continued, his words captivating everyone's imaginations.

He described intricate symbols, hidden chambers, and mystical powers concealed within the relic.

Each word he spoke painted a vivid picture in the minds of his audience, transporting them to a world filled with mystery and enchantment.

But just as the story reached its climax, Ran paused, leaving everyone hanging in suspense. The room buzzed with excitement as people leaned forward, eager to hear the conclusion of the tale.

"Want to see it," Ran said with a mischievous grin, "yes" you smiled as rindou shook his head.

"He's talking about the scribbles in the boys toilet"

"Oh never mind I don't want to see it!"

"But dollllllly it's a masterpiece"

"No"

"Just come on"

"No"

"Fine I will force you if I have to"

BAD ENDING!

RAN DROWNED YOU IN THE BOYS TOILET!

restart?