Arm wrestling

You walked into the room, your face contorting in confusion, a mix of emotions building up.

"Um... what are you doing?" You asked as you walked in the club room.

Kakucho and rindou were sat facing eachother, hand in hand, faces contorted in pain.

Izana, his eyes trained on a book, turned to face you, "We are arm wrestling" izana sighed as ran jumped up, "it was my idea"

"What's arm wrestling?" You questioned as rindou made a noise of pain, his arm roughly being pushed to the table.

"We sit in-front of our opponents, grab their hands, and try to push down with all our strength" Kakucho smiled as you walked behind him, putting your school bag down on the chair next to his own.

"Can I try?" You nervously smiled as Kakucho nodded, "I'll be your opponent y/n, I won't go easy on you though" shion smiled as he took rindous seat, "okay" you smiled as Kakucho moved for you, allowing you to take his seat.

Both of you stared at eachother, shion took out his hand, placing his elbow on the table.

Ran used his own hands as leverage for his head as he watched eagerly.

You grabbed shions hand, listening to izana count down.

"1, 2, 3, GO!"

You began to push shions hand down but stopped as you saw said males expression.

"Shion are you taking a shit or?" Ran asked as rindou moved away from him, clearly disgusted.

"Ew" izana said as Kakucho scratched his scar, "has it started or?"

You pushed your hand down with little strength, shions arm hit the table, "yay" you said as you stood up.

Ran and Rindou sat closely together, their eyes fixed on Shion.

The room started to fill with laughter as they mocked Shion for losing a game of arm wrestling to you.

You quickly shifted your attention away from shion and towards Izana.

With a light-hearted smile, you walked over to Izana and gently placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to tense up.

"Did you see that?" You asked, trying to hide your own amusement. "I never expected to beat Shion, but it seems I'm stronger then I thought"

It was odd, izana was odd, he didn't talk much, and from your information, you believed he didn't like you, but Kakucho was so nice, and rindou had started to open up to you, so you would try, try to make friends with izana.

Izana started to blush as he stared at you, "yeah, it was alright I guess" he said as he turned his face away.

"Your face is red" you frowned, "are you sick" you said as you put your hand over his forehead, he pushed you away quickly, shouting "I'm fine"

The room fell silent, as everyone watched the exchange between you and Izana. Ran and Rindou exchanged knowing glances, realizing the cause of the 'sickness'

"Anyways" you said as you took a step back, "I won" you said as you looked down, why the hell did you put your hand over his head, that was so rude, your so rude.

"yes, only because I went easy on you y/n" shion smiled as sweat fell from his face rapidly.

"Thought you said you wouldn't go easy on her though?" Rindou laughed as shion threw izanas book at him.

"Oi" izana shouted as he grabbed his book back, hitting shion with it before he carried on reading.

You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have done that!

!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The words repeated in your head over and over again, tears started to brim your eyes as the memory haunted you.

'He probably thinks you're weird!"

'Stupid girl'

'Your going to get kicked out of the club'

'But all you did was put your hand over his head!'

'Izana was stupid, getting upset over something so stupid'

'But you didn't ask'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'Your stupid'

'He's stupid'

'YOU ARE STUPID'

"I hate everything"

"No one likes me"

"I don't like anything"

"No one would care if you just disappeared"

'You should just d-'

"Y/n" Kakucho voice pulled you from your thoughts.

"Y-yes?" You said as he pulled a chocolate bar out of his bag, "want it?" He smiled as your heartbeat stopped its rapid speed.

You smiled as he started at you, a gentle look on his face.

His smile has bright as gold, his eyes, so calming.

"Yes please"