J-hope- Who doesn't Jen? I would have killed him the moment I saw him.

Y/n- He is a baby and doesn't know anything about fighting and didn't do anything to you.

Lisa- Wait he is a Kim right? Then he would be knowing it I guess.

Jk- No, Actually as per my observation and what Dad said, I think no potential one is there.

Jennie- enough now. We will talk later about it in our place.

***jk-pov

Afterward, I left, and I realized my mistake, he was a new person in this city. Everything will be new, why do I do it like that? Anyway, I will ask him for my forgiveness.

When I was searching for him in the corridors, I knew he was not having any class. Then I saw him, laughing wholeheartedly-his boxy smile. Then I saw whom he was talking with. The person I hate, that bubblegum. He is Mr.Park's son, second place mafia in sk. He always into some people's pants.
I went there...

Jk- Tae, can we talk for a minute?

(Tae ignored me and was talking with Bogum)

Bogum- Taehyung, where do you stay? I will pick you up. We will go to the new restaurant of mine.

(My heart is boiling.)

Jk-Tae

Tae- well, not today hyung. We will see next weekend. I am tired due to constant traveling.

Bogum- oh ok. Then when will we go then.

(My anger reached its peak)

Jk- ( I grabbed his wrist and walked towards the other side) Come let's go.

Tae- jungkook, what are you doing.. stop grabbing my hand. It's paining.

(I ignored him and took him to the personal room of our group which was arranged by y/n's father.)

Tae- You jerk, hands off me.

Jk- Now will you stop shouting?

Tae- no, got any problem, then close your numb ears.

Jk-(I know he is angry. But what to do? He ignored me. The jungkook everyone fights for stands in front of him, but he ignores.) Don't talk to him

Tae- who?

Jk- with that bubblegum

Tae- bubblegum? Bogum hyung?

Jk- yeah and what with that hyung huh?

Tae- what's your problem? He isn't someone who likes to leave, unlike you.

You stalker.

Jk-(I calm down myself) See, Taehyung. I am sorry. I didn't want you to get into my shit. Every day some or the other would follow me in college. That's why, the people who tried to bully you before, also would me that reason.

Again I am sorry.

(I said and waited patiently for the answer. He was staring at me and said)

Tae- it's okay, I am also sorry. I overreacted. (he gave a small smile) Anyways why were you calling him bubblegum? (he asked sheepishly.)

Jk- Well, I think he is jealous of me because of this he tries to fight with me. He also spoiled many people's lives. He is a fucker. Now leave this topic. I think you didn't eat anything right, come with me. Everyone is so angry at me.

Tae chuckled and said- you deserve it.

(End of pov)
****In cafeteria
Jhope- you guys came?
Jk- no our ghosts came.
J-hope- well I am seeing daily, no difference.
[Jk rolled his eyes]
Jk- do you want anything particular Tae?
Tae- umm, japchae will be ok.
Jk- hyung come with me.
[They left. Tae went and sat with the other members.]
Jennie- What happened Tae, why you came again.
[Lisa hit her]
Lisa- you idiot, you have to ask him why he came with jk.
Y/n- did he force you to come here?
Tae- no noona. He came and said sorry. I was a bit taken back but understood him.
Jennie- why did you forgive him huh. We thought to continue our acting.
Lisa- Shut up.
[Then jk and hope came]
Jk- here your food and coffee for all.
Jennie- jk I think you have to come today.
Jk- hmm
Tae- where, am I also invited?
Lisa- we are talking about office Tae. If you want you can join later, take rest today.
[Like that Tae got along with everyone and bickers with jk sometimes.]
*******Jeon manison
[They have returned home after saying goodbye to everyone]
Jin came and hugged Tae and said Well, my baby how was your day???
Tae- nice Jin hyung. I enjoyed a lot. Where is Joon hyung?
Jin- he went to company with yoongi. Now take rest, we will talk later.
[Tae left]
Jin- thank you jungkook for taking care of him.
Jk- no problem hyung, it's just his mouth which he can't control.
[Jin chuckles.]
Jin- Come, I made snacks eat them afterwards uncle jeon called you to come and meet him in his office room.
********Jk pov
(After eating the tasty snacks made by Jin hyung, I went to meet dad.)
Jk- dad??
Mr.Jeon- Come kook. Sit down I have to talk.
(I think he knows something about the incident. I sighed and sat down the chair opposite to him.)
Mr.Jeon- kook, stop searching for Kim uncle.
( I got confused and asked) why dad??
Mr.Jeon- I asked joon today. He said that he is safe and doing it on purpose which he don't know and he will come here on his birthday.
****************************************
[What is happening with Kim's. Will jk and Tae get along well?]

***********************************************************************************************

JUNG HOSEOK(J-Hope)- Friends with jk, jennie, lisa, namjoon, and yoomin. left hand for him in mafia. Has fiance named y/n.

He is also the member of hybe lables.

Choi Y/n- Best friend of  jk, jennie, lisa, namjoon, and yoomin and Fiance of j-hope

Choi Y/n- Best friend of jk, jennie, lisa, namjoon, and yoomin and Fiance of j-hope. Daughter of Mr.Choi. In mafia with Jk.

Jennie-  just loves 2 things- gadgets and Lisa

Jennie- just loves 2 things- gadgets and Lisa. works in mafia. Friends with jk, namjoon, yoomin, y/n and J-Hope.

 Friends with  jk, namjoon, yoomin, y/n and J-Hope

Lisa- in relationship with Jennie. Works in mafia with jk. Friends with jk, namjoon, yoomin, y/n and J-Hope.
*****************************************
Hlo everyone.
Hope you all like it.
Pls vote and comment. It will encourage me to write more.
It was a hectic week. Hope all are well.
Take care byee.
*****************************************