My love?

You looked at the message for a while, and then decided to just leave it for the morning.

You drift off to sleep, thinking about Shousuke, Saiko, and the pink haired boy whose name you sadly forgot, as if it had been zapped from your mind.

You slowly drifted to sleep, hugging your pillow.

...

You woke up and stretched, yawning. The message was still there. You suddenly felt a stroke of courage, and decided to respond.

"Yes, this is (Y/N). Who are you?"

You stretched out and got ready. You felt so confident today! And so able to talk to people? You don't remember that last time you felt this way.

After you finish getting ready, you skip steps while walking down the stairs, feeling giddy and excited.

Mom: What has you so happy this morning honey?

You mother offers a smile and your lunch as you sit for breakfast.

(Y/N): I don't know! I feel so.. able to talk! Today feels so nice and I feel so confident and-

You stop. WHAT? You just talked more than five words??!! YOU CAN FINALLY BE A NORMAL PERSON!

You suddenly jump up, startling for father a bit and causing him to look up from his paper.

Before either of your parents could say anything, you grab your lunch and run out of the door, spouting out a brief explanation.

(Y/N): GOTTA GO GONNA BE LATE BYEEE!

You ran for a bit outside of your house before stopping. You noticed Saiko standing at a lamp post, waiting for you.

You tried to avoid him, but he caught you and called out.

Sai: I'm breaking up with you.

...FINALLY!!

He continues to talk, but you barely pay attention.

Sai: I know I'm a hot catch, so here's a hundred thousand yen to leave me alone.

He shoves the money into your hands and you put it in your bag as he gets into a limo and rides away.

You do a happy dance, celebrating your long needed "break up."

...

You walk  on a bit further and notice Shousuke walking on his own.

He looks as good as ever, his raven hair looking purple in the sunlight, and his beautiful eyes looking forward as he takes confident strides.

You jog to catch up to him and start chatting as he smiles at you.

(Y/N): Hi Shousuke! How are you doing?

You start to forget you were barely able to talk to your own family just a day ago, and become the chattiest person known to man.

Shous: Hey (Y/N). I'm good my love, how are you?

My love? MY LOVE?!!? Your face heats up as you look at him. Then, he grabs your hand and squeezes it, not letting go.

(Y/N): M-my... love..?

He looks at you with a confused expression while you stutter out the words he just said.

Shous: Yes? My love. I love you, and you love me too right?

You nod slowly, and start to flush, hiding your face with the hand he wasn't holding.

(Y/N): I... I do. Does this mean we're.. dating now?

Shousuke looks at you with a concerned expression.

Shou: Did you hit your head or something baby? We've been dating for around two months now...

WHAT?!

You start to think you were in an alternate reality. Whatever was happening, you couldn't ruin it, so you pretended to know.

(Y/N): OH! R-right... yeah I.. was just.. I forgot I guess!

He looked at you with a sad expression before leaning in and leaving a kiss on your jawline.

Shous: How did you just forget? About us dating?

He leaned in closer to your face.

Shous: Have I not been loving you enough?

He whispers as his eyes start to tear up. You are quick to correct him.

(Y/N): WHAT?! No! You've been loving me perfectly.. I've just been under some stress and it just slipped my mind quickly. I'm sorry...

You quickly wipe his tears before they fall all the way down his face. It seems like the perfect time to plant a kiss on his lips, but before you can, he walks you over to a wall.

With his hands on either side of your face, he gets even closer, and you can feel his breath on your face.

(Y/N): Shousuke? What- What are you doing?

You try to escape the cage that is his arms, with no success.

He leans in to kiss you, but he looks into your eyes for consent before he does anything. You close your eyes and shakily nod your head yes as your mind races.

He then leans in and places his lips on yours, and suddenly you feel very warm.

Abnormally warm for the breeze that was gliding through the air that day.

And then when you open your eyes, you're in your bed, under the warm sheets. And you don't feel very confident.

Damn it.