Weird brown-hair girl

I noticed there was a distinct lack of Komi Can't Communicate x reader fan fics, so I took it upon myself to write one. 

You get up for your first day of a new school, going to the bathroom to look at yourself.

Mom: "Morning Hunny! Do you want me to take you to school on your first day? I don't want any misunderstandings..."

You whisper a quick "no" and get ready. You find yourself below average in looks, even though you're very pretty. Gorgeous, even.

Even though it's hot outside, you put on an oversized hoodie and a mask.

You pack a hat and sunglasses for gym class and take your lunch. You then head out with your head down, so as to not garner any negative attention. You would prefer no attention at all, but, you'll take what you can get.

As you inch closer to your new school, you hear whispers.

"Is that ugly new girl walking right behind Lady Komi?!"

"If she doesn't apologize right now, I'm gonna beat her ass.

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

These were directed at you, and you didn't know why.

Then you look up and saw someone with long, dark purple hair in front of you. Maybe that's the Komi everyone's mad at me for being behind.

You space out while walking and some guy takes your shoulder in his hand.

A stranger is touching you. You don't like that.

Stra: "So are you gonna apologize or just keep standing there like an idiot?"

You get tears in your eyes and start shaking.

Y/N: "I... I-I..."

Stra: "Well?"

You finally turn to look at him and you accidentally reveal some parts of my face, like one of your (E/C) eyes and some parts of your (H/C) bangs.

Stra: "O-Oh well, I g-guess your ok..."

Huh..? You didn't even say anything yet. What a strange boy.

You continued to walk to school, looking down again until you make it there.

"Itan Private High School"

You were kind of excited, so you walked faster until you got to your class.

You finally got there, only to find a crowd of people around both doors. You couldn't get inside, and you sure didn't wanna ask anyone to move.

You just sat and waited until the bell rang and people filtered out. After walking in and going to your seat, you took out everything you needed.

Teacher: "Hello, class! Today we have a new student! Would you stand up and tell us your name?"

Everyone started to look at you, while you tried to get coherent words out.

Y/N: "I...I-I... h-h-h"

You paused, looked down, and tried again.

Y/N: "H-h-h-h-h-h-hhhhhhhhhh"

You gave up. You suddenly had an idea and started walking to the chalkboard.

You wrote your name. (Y/N) (YL/N)

You quickly went back to your seat and pulled your hood farther down your face, hiding your embarrassed blush.