We're going to the beach?

Ready for your second day of school, you excitedly jumped out of your bed and put on your clothes.

Mom: "Y/N Hunny, are you ready?"

Y/N: "mhm.."

You got your lunch and, just as yesterday, walked out the door with your head down.

Some people stared at you, others stared at Komi, who walked much more gracefully than you.

Most talked about you though.

"Oh my gosh! Is she new? I've never seen her before!"

"She smells so good!"

"Gosh, she's so pretty.."

As you walked through the school gates, Nagimi started running towards you.

Nag: "Hey Y/N! How are you?"

Y/N: "..."

You turned to her with a blank face. Though you had opened your mouth to speak, you couldn't get anything out.

You wouldn't be able to anyway, as she started talking again.

Nag: "Well, you don't have to reply. Where did you grow up? I've never seen you before, which is kind of odd. Was it anywhere in Japan? Or did you grow up in blah blah blah..."

She did nothing but drone on about how you two should be friends the entire way to class. As you opened the door, you finally realized all the people that had been following you.

You turned around and looked at seemingly the entire school following you to class. Some were just staring at Komi, but others crowded around you.

You sat in the back of the class and started getting your stuff ready for class.

???: "Hey! Are you new here?"

You looked at the boy who was talking to you. He had dark grey blackish hair and looked kind.

You looked up at him and stared, spacing out and thinking about nothing.

You noticed him getting uncomfortable and snapped out of your trance.

You also started to hear the things everyone was whispering

"Ew, why is Tadano talking to Y/N?"

"He's not trying to be close to Y/N like he was with Komi, cause if he is, he's toast."

"He better not try to sit next to Y/N."

He got visibly uncomfortable at the comments.

Again, you had opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. You started to chatter your teeth and shake. You couldn't control anything you were doing. WHY??

You just decided to ignore him and face forward, still shaking and chattering your teeth.

???: "W-Well.. I guess I should go back to my seat! Hehe..."

You watched as he walked back to his seat and put his head down. He was very gloomy at the encounter.

You didn't care. Class was starting anyway, no need to worry about it now.

Teacher: "Well class! Today we have partner work! The assignment is-"

As the teacher told the details of the assignment, you notice more and more people started looking at both you and Komi.

Teacher: "Remember, this is for a grade! Please take this seriously and don't partner up with someone who's gonna take you both off task.

People started raising their hands and asking questions directed toward you and Komi.