After all, in his impression, the plan to seduce the orcs couldn't be simpler.

"Oh, really? Then keep working hard, and your reward will be doubled when the job is accomplished. You must follow the requirements..." The hooded

servant said in a hoarse voice that could be disguised.

"I know—" the female orc put the grass stem in her hand into her mouth, chewed it, savored the sweetness, and answered in a slow and drawn-out tone.

After a brief mission handover and report, the hooded divine attendant took the lead and disappeared among the orcs coming and going on the street. The female orc behind spit out the tasteless grass stems in her mouth and threw them to On the ground, he lazily walked out of the shadows with his arms crossed, still muttering in a low voice.

"Hey, what's the use of hiding the head and showing the tail? You can't tell where it comes from at a glance. The feet are so clean, the patterns on the robe are not well hidden, and they are hired secretly like others..." Female orc Zhen (Jinjiang)

lustful After many years in the market, she has become quite proficient in recognizing the specific images of various employers. The jobs she takes are often similar to those who use emotions as bait to lure orcs to hire her for profit. Orcs who do this kind of thing are actually not good things in themselves. She has seen too many of them.

It's just that she didn't expect that the people's livelihood she did this job would have spread to the Holy Palace, and even those high-ranking and seemingly clean priests would use this method to deal with their opponents.

"I thought there would be something different."

The female orc stretched her body and went shopping with the generous deposit she earned, temporarily forgetting about this strange employer.

On the other hand, after Noko returned to his temporary residence, he returned to the bedroom to pack up the items purchased today.

Except for the items that were handed over to the tribal team as samples for research, the rest were basically some daily gadgets bought by Noko.

Beautiful little gems, sharp daggers, and some dried and rare seafood were all bought by Noko for his close friends.

He sat on the carpet in the bedroom and took out the small gadgets from the animal skin packages and arranged them in categories. He collected the beautiful little gems into a bunch and put them in the small box that Luo Qiu usually used to store them. , ensuring that your partner will find these little surprises when choosing jewelry at a certain moment.

Nuokona arranged other things according to his partner's preferences, especially the newly bought shell wind chime, which was hung on the roof where the two cats would lean towards Luo Qiu's side when they slept together.

"Dingding..." The shells collected by the seaside tribes are the kind of moon-white shells that will glow slightly in the sun. As soon as they are hung on the roof, they start to ring crisply along with the breeze blowing in through the open window. stand up.

Noko looked at the shell wind chimes hanging on the roof, and imagined that his partner had liked colorful insects since he was a child, and he must also like the moon-white shells that looked so many in this color.

Thinking of his partner, the big tiger became depressed again. He twitched his ears and swung his tail as he lay beside the bed, looking far away at the towering Holy Palace in the distance of the white house.

The vague message that Luo Qiu conveyed in his art told him not to act rashly. He was currently doing something that required great concentration.

So Noko could only stay put for the time being, sulking alone in the nest where it was getting colder day by day and his partner's breath was gradually fading.