the longing

Shi yi opened the letter as she reached in her room ..

Greetings Dear senior sister ,

I wish you are healthy and happy wherever you are .. we are also good here , you don't have to worry about us , we will soon end this battle with a victory and return to our home .. please pass our blessings to the newly wed couple . i know you are waiting for us we will be able to meet soon ..until then take care senior sister...

She closed the letter and tears dropped from her eyes .

After crying for some time she wiped her tears and placed the letter under her pillow and sat to write a letter ..

After writing the letter she went to minghao's room . She knocked on the door .

Come in. .

Sister what's the matter do you need something..

She nodded her head . She forwarded the letter .

I need to send it to commander xie ...

Sure minghao took it from her and tried to open ..

Brother ..

I was just joking I won't open it don't worry he patted her head ..

Thank you ...

Oh my god you really changed since you went to the yanchen mansion ..when did you started to thank me .. minghao joked ..

Brother shi yi whined ..

Okay okay I won't tease you anymore.. it's late you should go and rest ...he said and she left ..

The wedding and all the rituals related to it came to an end after a few weks ..and now everything was back to normal at cui mansion ..

Shi yi didn't got any reply of the letter she sent ..which was worrying her ...

She got permission from her mother to go back to the yanchen mansion a little earlier than planned ..

Shi yi was too happy to go back but a little reluctant to part from her family ...

She bid them farewell and left for the yanchen mansion ..

The troops of cui family were escorting her under command of commander zhi ..

Shi yi reached the mansion she thought it would be like a deserted place since no one was there but to her surprise the mansion seemed lively it was lighted with lamps and everything was like she left ...

She asked one of the servants about it and he told her that jr. Prince of yanchen has ordered them to prepare it like this .

Shi yi felt happy but soon she felt sadness she was missing them she was missing him ..

Days passed and then the season changed ..but they didn't returned ..

but they didn't returned