worry and Battle

Zhousheng Chen looked at her for a minute ..

Shi yi ...come inside why are you standing outside .master han said .

And they both got out of the trance

And they both got out of the trance .

She bowed to him and walked inside ..but he held her hand ..

Why are you walking around the palace .. have you already recovered .

Master i .. ..

Speak shi yi ..

Why are you scolding her she has come to meet me so master chen you don't have a right to scold her.
Master han came beside her ..

Shi yi made a face toward zhousheng Chen and walked inside the room with master han ..

Zhousheng Chen walked away with a smile on his face ...

The days passed and now it was winter season ..  feng Qiao was now completely recovered..

Shi yi was compiling the books in library..... When a servant came there ..

Senior sister ... Master han has sent a message for you ..

Yes ..

The south east tribe has  rebelled against the king so the yancheng army is going to supress that ..

When are they leaving..

They will leave in a while ... They are waiting for you in the hall ..

Shi yi left the books and rushed toward the hall ...

She asked for permission to enter ..

She greeted master han and zhousheng Chen everyone was standing there in their respective attires for war ..

Shi yi , we need to leave for the suppression of rebellion and to handle the situation with the state of yue.. we are sorry it was so sudden that we couldn't inform you about it before hand ..

It's nothing to apologise master han .... It's your duty to protect the people of Qian. ..i am glad I am aaa disciple of yours. .

I heard your mother wants you to go back for a few days for your brother's marriage ..why don't you go back during this time in this way you won't be staying alone in the mansion ..and i could be less worried about you .