the oath

Who is Wei ji . Shi yi asked lui hui

I don't know maybe xiao you might know .

He called aloud .

Xiao you who is Wei ji , elder sister is asking .

Zhousheng Chen was also in the garden and his eyes fixed on her .

I didn't asked you to ask that aloud . Shi yi said

Sorry ... But what's wrong in asking aloud if any of them knew . You will get your answer .

She's brother zhang ho's fiance.  The king of shilin . They are getting married soon . And she came here to invite our master for their wedding with brother ho. Replied .

Shi yi nodded her head and thanked her senior brother to answer her question.

I am going to the library she told them and left .

Do you think elder sister looks a bit down since morning.

I was also thinking that she always smiles whenever we talk to her but today her smile was different .
Xiao you and xie Yun were talking between themselves.
Zhousheng Chen heard it .

Xie Yun go and call .Xiao Yan 2nd Prince of Nanxiao zhousheng chen said 

Okay master xie Yun went to the monastery nearby .

And came back with xiao yan .

What was so urgent that you called me after such a long time . I was meditating. Xiao yan said .

Shi yi is here . Zhousheng Chen said and xiao yan' s eyes widened .

That shi yi from cui family is here , really.

Why would I lie to you .

Then what are you waiting for God gave you a second chance grab it .

What are you talking about you know nothing can happen between us . She's the future queen and I can't marry her anyway . And she might have forgotten me already.

Why are you making things so hard for yourself. Just ask her if she still remembers you or not . And I have already told you taking that oath was the most foolish decision you ever took . Your step mother is too evil . She planned all this .

What's done can't be undone  . zhousheng chen said looking ahead 

you can just break that oath I will ask Buddha for forgiveness and marry her if she still likes you why suffer when you can be happy. You are the best warrior in this era whom do you are fearing.

It's not that easy you know right I won't break my oath . I have given my  words I need to keep them .

So typical of Jr. Prince of yanchen . Really you are unbelievable.

You can think it like that .

Okay so this is why you called me .

No ,

Then

Wei ji is here , with zhang ho . They are getting married so they came to send invitation. And Wei ji wants to talk to me .

And ..

I don't want to talk to her alone . It would cause suspicions . So accompany me .

Well is it because of suspicion by all  or because of someone specific . You seem to care so much about that one .

Why do you talk so much . Normally the monks are so quiet .

Hey you are disrespecting me . xiao yan 

Am I , then please forgive me Buddha . Zhousheng Chen said 

Okay let's go and meet princess Wei ji .xiao yan said 

They walked where princess Wei ji was waiting and she smiled when she saw zhousheng Chen . But her smile faded when she saw xiao yan behind him .

They sat at their respective place .

Prince xiao yan can you leave us alone to talk.

Princess Wei , i am not a prince anymore I am a monk now .

Princess Wei it might not seem appropriate if we talk alone , monk yan will be here to avoid any rumors . You are getting married to king zhang ho . It will not be good if there are rumors circulating around .

Since when did jr. Prince of yanchen started caring about rumors . Or is it because of a specific someone .

Xiao yan suppressed his laugh .

Can we talk about what you wanted to talk first . I have some work later .Chen said

So you have someone right . But doesn't that oath is still there . You told me when I asked you to marry me that you can't because of that oath then what about now are you ready to break the oath for her . Is she the new disciple of master han . I haven't met her but I surely want to see how different she is to waver the great Jr. Prince of yanchen .

Princess Wei , don't disturb any of the people here because of your delusions . I won't tolerate it . If you have nothing to say then I will leave first . Have a nice wedding i won't be able to attend it . But I will send my regards .

Zhousheng Chen walked out with xiao yan following him . And princess Wei turned the table upside down in anger .

You were really great today . I haven't seen you this upset before . Xiao yan said

Feng Qiao .zhousheng Chen called her .

Yes master .

Where is your senior sister .

She's in library .

Okay keep her company until tomorrow evening. Don't let her leave your sight for a minute .

Is something wrong master .

Nothing .

Okay master feng Qiao left .

Woah it's not like princess Wei will do something after that warning .

We can't take risk , you know her . She's too willful . And I don't want any harm to her . Chen said the last line in his head .

Don't worry nothing will happen to her till you are with her . Xiao yan said

Zhousheng Chen hummed .

Okay now can I go back ..

you should stay for dinner after that i will ask xie yun to accompany you . zhousheng chen said .

as you say jr. prince of yanchen . xiao yan said . 

THE ONLY ONEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara