unripe mangoes left a scar

Brother i want a unripe mango can you get it shi yi asked her elder brother .

Sure let's find a mango tree .

Yay shi yi cheered .

Keep your voice down if mother heard you she will scold me .

Okay .

They both went out through back door and finally they found a mango tree .

It's in someone else's house brother we can't go there .

Why it's just a fruit . It's not like we are stealing some gold .

But still it's wrong .

Do you want the mango or not .

I want it shi yi nodded her head .

Okay then come . Minghao opened the door for her .

He picked a stone and threw it toward the unripe mango but it didn't hit it .

He tried many time but none of them hitted the target .

You are so bad at it brother. Shi yi said .

Are you good at it then here try it .he handed her a stone .

Shi yi threw the stone but it went other direction and they heard a yelp .

Ming hao asked shi yi to run but shi yi was more worried about the person who yelped

She walked upto the direction of sound a saw a boy he had a cut on his side forehead. And blood was oozing out .

Brother , come here someone's hurt .shi yi sat there and looked around to saw anything to stop the blood .

But there was nothing except the leaves .

She quickly used her dress sleeves to clean it .

Minghao came beside her .

I am sorry I didn't knew the stone will hit you .

The boy was quietly crying . But when shi yi spoke he started crying loudly .

Sorry , i didn't meant to hurt you please stop crying. Please i will give you my favourite toy look it's a horse she showed him a miniature of horse from her bag .

You can take it . Please don't cry .

Yes stop crying boy . My sister didn't wanted to hurt you . We are sorry .

They heard their servant calling for them .