the next day (Tuesday)

i walk down the hall and staircase to the dinner room. My mother said pandora. i said yes, mama. she said your friend at the gate. I said thank you for tell me, mama. She said you're welcome and walk away. i turn around, walk out for the dinner room tot he door, put on my shoes, open the door, walk out for the house, close the door, walk down the path to the gate. Matt wave. i open the gate and said hi matt. He said i'm sorry, i don't know what yime you are leave. I said it's okay matt, we leave after lunch. He said i see. i said come in. He said thank you pan and walk inside. i close the gate door.  He said wow, your house is large. i said thank you matt. we start to walk up the path to my house. I open the door. we walk inside. i close the door and took off my shoes. My father said pandora? I said yes, papa? He said i lunch time, pandora. I said okay, papa.  Matt was in shock and said this the king? and took off his shoes. i said yup. He said i see. i said come, i will introduce you to my family. He said alright. we walk insdie the dinne room. My mother said oh, hi mattheo. He said hi auntie. My father said oh, hi mattheo and read the newspaper. He said hi uncle. i said you already know my brothers. he said yup. we walk to table and sit down. after lunch, we walk down the street to photoshoot building. one of the staff said oh, hi pandora. i said hi, you don't mind, i bring a friend with you. the staff said, no i don't mind at all, pandora. i said oh okay with a smile. the staff said pandora. i said mmm and walk to the staff. the staff said you should try this one on. i said so pretty. the staff said match suit. i look at matt and said matt? he said mmm. i said can you help me with this. He said sure. My mother said mmm. i said what is it? mama. She said you two are close, pandora. i said well, you see, mama we are not date yet. she said i see. matt said our first date this saturday, auntie.  she said i see. today is Tuesday. i said un um, i go change into the dress. two of the staff was walk with me to the change room.  The staff was help me with the dress.  after it, i change into dress, i walk out for the change room with the staff. matt saw me and said wow. i said thank you matt. he said sorry, pan, i think you are stunning. i start to blush and said t-thank you. he said you're welcome pan. i said you are handsome. he said thank you pan and trying to fix the tie. i said you need help with your tie? matt. he said please. i walk to him and fix his tie. He said mmm. i start to hum and said and done. he said thank you pan. i said you're welcome matt. one of the staff said pandora? i said mmm. the staff said time for the photo. i said okay and walk to the photo. matt said mmm. inside his mind, it siad pandora is so cute, i'm glad i find her again. after the photoshoot, i was innto the change room and change into my normal clothes. meanwhile with Matt, he was talk to the staff. the staff said sure thing matt and print the pcture, took the picture put into the a folder, here you go, Matt. He took the folder and said thank you. the staff  said you're welcome matt. I walk out for the change room and said mmm. Matt said nothing, pan. I said oh okay, matt. We walk out for the photoshoot building, down the street. My mother said matt. He said yes, auntie.  she said you can stay over at our house for dinner, don't worried about it, i just talk to your mother, she say i don't mind. he said oh okay, aunite. We walk inside the gate and to the house, inside the house. I took off my shoes. Matt did the same. I walk inside the house. Matt said hey pan. I said mmm. He said you are alright? I said i'm alright, matt. He said oh okay. We walk up the staircase and down the hall, to my room, inside my room. I said i'm tired. He said because we are in the photoshoot. I said ah and walk to my bed, sit down. He said mmm and walk to me, sit down next to me, lay down. I lay down and poke his forehead. He said mmm, why did you poke me? I smile and said cute. He said no, you are, pan. I said mmm. He took off the fake skin on my face. I said mmm. He said is okay if you can show me your face. I smile and said okay, matt. He said mmm and play with my hair. I said mmm. He said i wonder, what you like look into your wolf form? I said i never show it than much. He said mmm. I change into my wolf form. He said wow. I said i not like it. He said i see. I said mmm with a smile. He said it's okay, if you not like your wolf form. I said mmm, i remember now, the reason why. He said mmm. I said the first time we meeting, i fell in love with you. He said mmm. I said your personally, i like it. He smile and said i did too, pan. I smile. He said cutie. I said shut up, matt and took my pillow, hit him with my pillow. He said hey, hey. I said i hate you. He said i love you too, pandora. I said mmm and change back. My mother said dinner time! Kids! Michael said no thank you mother! Ken said i'm coming, mother! Matt said is your mom is yells? I said yup, my mother is yells, she just tell us is dinne time. He said oh okay. I said we are come mama! He said mmm. I stood up and said let's go. He said alright and stood up. We walk out for my room. I close the door. Michael said you're die, kenny! Kenny said oh shit and start to run away. Matt said what happend? I said michael is mad at kenny again. He said again? I said yes, my brother kenny took michael phone, sigh and my father will yells at them. He said i see. I said mmm. My father said kenny! Kenny said yes, father! He said give michael his phone back! Kenny said yes, father and handed michael his phone back. Michael said thank you and took his phone back. I said why can we be a normal family? And sigh. He said mmm. We walk down the staircase into the dinner room, walk to our seat, sit down. My mother said michael?! He said yes?! She said you come down here now! I don't care you are hungry or not! He said mother! She said you got your ass down! Now! He said yes mother! And walk down the staircase to the dinner room. Middle of dinner, matt was hold my right hand under the table. I said mmm. After dinner, matt and i was in the backyard, sit down under a tree, talking. He said i mean it, pan. I start to laugh and said wow, your sister did it. He said yes. I said oh my god. After it, matt was at the door said thank you auntie for have me. She said anytime matt and walk away. I said see you tomorrow. He said yup, pan and put on his shoes, hug me, kiss me on my cheek. I said mmm and put on my shoes. We walk out for the house down the path to the gate. I open the gate. He said see you tomorrow, pan. I said oh okay with a smile. He said why you have to be cute? I start to blush and said s-shut up. He said sorry, sorry and i'm go now. I said bye matt. He said bye pan and walk out for my gate, wave at me. I wave back and close the gate, sigh, walk back house.