the next day (Thursday)

i rud my eyes and said mmm, sit up, look down at matt who still sleep, cute. He said mmm, wake up, morning pan. I said good morning matt. He said mm, what time? I said mmm and took my phone, turn it on, 8 in the morning, matt. He said mmm and sit up. I turn my phone off and put down my phone. He said you want date today later. I said yes, matt. He said okay. We heard yells. My brother Thomas said shut up! Michael-kyoudai (brother) and Kenny-otouto! I sigh and said now, my oldest brother Thomas is home. Matt said mmm. I push the button. My room sound went into soundproof. He said wow, your room is soundproof. I said so, i can sleep easy. He said i see. I said mmm. He stood up and walk to me, behind me, sit down, put his arm around me. I said what? He said nothing, pan. I said oh okay, Matt. He said mmm and close his eyes. I said mmm. Inside my mind, his aromas is cigarette and vanilla, he is a smoke like me. I look up at him and smile. He said mmm. Inside his mind, it said her aromas is vanilla and roses, strawberry. I move his arms off me and stood up, walk to my desk, took out my cigarette, my lighter, walk to my balcony, open the door, walk out, took one the cigarette, The fire on the cigarette. I blow the cigarette and said shit, sigh. Inside my room, matt open his eyes and look around, said where is Pandora?, saw smoke, mmm, stood up, walk to balcony. I turn around my head and said oh, hi matt. He said you are a smoke? I said yeah, sorry. He said it's alright, Pan, i don't know you are smoke, Pan. I said sorry, Matt. He said it's alright, Pan. I handed him the box of cigarette. He took of cigarette and said thank you, pan. I said you're welcome matt and handed him the lighter. The fire on the cigarette. He said thank you, pan. I said you're welcome, matt. We was smoke. I said hey matt. He said mmm. I said vanilla? He said mmm. I said your aromas is vanilla and cigarette? He said oh. I said my aromas is vanilla too. He said i see, Pan and smoke. I said mmm. He said is your aromas is vanilla and roses, strawberry. I said yes, i love eat strawberry and my favorite flowers is roses. He said i see. I crash my cigarette and blow, into ashtray. He said mmm. I said what it is? He said cutie. I said shut up, matt, you already know about me. He said i know, is long time since we saw eachother and crash the cigarette into the ashtray. I said mmm. He pick me up and put me on the balcony grill. I said not drop me. He said i'm not drop you off the balcony grill, Pan. I said mmm. He said my luna. I said my alpha. He said mmm and pick me up, walk back inside. I said mmm. He close the door with his feet and walk to my bed, put me down on the bed. I said mmm. He hug me by my waist and said mmm. I said mm with a smile, my fingers through his hair. He said mmm and close his eyes, i like this. I said mmm with a smile. After it, i said hey matt. He said yeah? I said do some of people called you, theo? He said my first ex did. I said i see, mmm. He said personally, i dislike the nickname. I said i see, matt. He said don't mind, you called me that. I said oh okay but we are alone i called you that. He said oh okay, pan and put back on his fake skin on his face. I said mm, are we go to our date. He said oh, yeah and stood up. I said thank you, matt. He said you're welcome, pan. I stood up and walk to my bathroom, change back into my dress, walk out for the bathroom. He said ready? I said yup. We walk to my door. Matt open the door. We walk out for my room. Matt close the door. We walk down the hall and staircase, to the door. I said mama?! My mother said yes, pandora?! I said matt and I go out! She said okay, pandora! Matt put his shoes up. I put my shoes (kitten heels) on. Matt open the door. We walk out for the house. Matt close the door. I said i hope today, your exes maddy and Sophia not bother us again. He said me too, pan. I sigh. We walk down the path to the gate. I open the gate. We walk out for the gate. Matt close the gate. I said hey matt. He said mmhmm. I said are you alright? Matt. He said yes, pan. I said oh okay, matt. He said let's begin our date. I said yes, matt. He said okay, let's go to the cullen cafe/music shop. I said okay, matt. We walk down the street to the cullen cafe/music shop. When, we got at the cullen/music shop, the worker said oh, lady pandora. I said hi, again. The worker said tea? I said yes, please. She said okay, and? I said matt? He said black coffee, please. She said okay and walk away. He said lady pandora? Mmm. i said you already know about it, matt. He said yes, pan.  The worker said here, your tea, lady pandora and black coffee. I said thank you. Matt said thank you. She said you're welcome and walk away. Matt said so and took his cup. I said mmm and took my cup. He said where did you went to go? I said mmm. He said mmm. I said oh and took his arm, walk to the staircase. We walk up the staircase. He said un um, pan. I said yeah? He said the sign say "cullen or family members only." i said okay and? He said mmm. I said you are my cousin's son, you are one of us. He said oh okay, pan. We walk up the staircse and on the floor over the cafe/music shop and walk to the table, sit down, talking. He said i mean it, pan. I said oh god, matt and drink my tea. He said no, pan, my sister rebecca yells at joseph. I said i see, matt. He said so, to the next stop. I said yes, let's go. We hear someone and said mmm. I said this that your ex-girlfriend sophia? He said yes. I sigh and said here we go again. He said yup. I took out a cap and said wear it, so she not know who you are. He said alright and took cap, put it on. I took our cup and put into garbage, change my hair to dark red. He said mmm. I said what? He said mm and walk to me, so close, took my hair, kiss it, i love your hair is dark red. I said thank you, matt. he said you're welcome, pan. we walk down the staircase and hold hands, walk by sophia, out for the cullen/music shop. Matt said is closet one. I said yes. We walk down the street. I change my hair back to black. Matt said okay. I said what are we went next? He said the mall. I said oh okay. We walk inside the mall. I said wow. He said never been in the mall before? Pan. i said no, i never leave my room. He said i see. We walk around the mall and look inside the shores. Matt said hey pan. I said mmm. He said what things you like? I said i like clothes and necklaces. He said i see. I smile. Inside his mind, her smile is a fake smile and not her real smile, mmm. He said hey pan. I said mmm. He said are you alright? I said i'm fine with a smile. He sigh and took my hand, kiss my hand, said i know, your smile is not real. I said un um, i'll tell you later. He said alright, pan and can you wait here, i buy something. I said oh okay. He walk to the a jewelry store. I said mmm and sit down on a bend, took out my phone, text hina.