after school,

i walk down the hall to the front of the school. Matt walk down the hall and said hey pandora. I said mmm, oh hi matt. He said hey, can we walk home together. I said sure with a smile. We walk out for our school and talking. Matt said do you have the cullen skulls? I said yes but is cover right now. He said i see. I smile. We walk down the street. I took out a lollipop and eat it. Sophia saw him and said matt? He said oh, hi Sophia. She said hi. I said mmm. Matt said Sophia meet pandora, pandora meet Sophia acheron. She said nice to meet you. I just smile. She said okay. I said i should head home now, matt, see you tomorrow. He said alright, pandora. Sophia said she live poor house. I smile and said you not my last name, also the mansion on the hill, is my house. She said what? No way you not rich. I said i'm rich, the daughter of the king. Matt said the king? I smile and said my name is pandora cullen. Sophia said mmm. I said you should never mass with me and walk away. All of the vampires and werewolves, hybrids already know the king is. I walk up the hill to my house, open the gate, inside, close the gate saw my brother ken. He said oi Pan. I said hey and took off the cover on my face. He said mmm, you are okay? I said mmm and walk inside the the house. My mother walk down the hall and said pandora? I said oh, hi mama and took off my shoes. She said welcome back, pandora. I said i'm home, mama. My father walk down the staircase and said pandora. I said hi papa and walk inside, how is your work? papa. He said is good, to much paperwork. I said i see, papa. He said how is your school? I said is good, papa. He said i see. I said i'm be inside my room, papa and mama. Them said okay, pandora. I walk up the staircase and down the hall, to my room. My room have a single full bed and desk, walk-in cloest, a dresses, tv. My desk on two computers. My secret is i'm a assassin. I open the door and walk inside, close the door, to my desk, put down my school bag on my desk, start to yawn. Meanwhile with matt, he listen to Sophia. Inside his mind, it said shit, i ask pandora her number and wow, i just meet rich girl pandora, wonder what sports pandora play or if her play one? When we are in school and i put my business card into his bag. He said sorry, sophia, i should head home now. She said okay, matt. He walk away. Back to me, i walk to my dresses and took out my pj, change into my normal clothes, to my desk, took out my homework, my chair out, sit down, took my phone, text hina. 

[pandora]: hey hina. 

[hina]: oi. 

[pandora]: can you look someone for me.

 [hina]: sure, what's up? 

[pandora]: Sophia acheron. 

[hina]: okay, i'll text you back when i find something about her. 

[pandora]: thank you, hina. 

[hina]: you're welcome pandora, later. 

[pandora]: later hina.

I turn off my phone and put it down, sigh. Meanwhile with matt, he said mmm and walk to his door, open the gate, walk inside, close the gate, open the door, inside, said i'm home. His mother said welcome back, matt, how you is your first time in new school? He said is good, mother and walk up the staircase to his room. Back to me, i stood up and walk to the window, open the curtain, look though out the window. Meanwhile with matt, he said mmm and open the school bag, saw a business card, what the?, wait pandora's business card. The business card say " you need to talk call me anytime" -Pandora with X over the O. He said mmm. Inside his mind, it said thank you Pandora for your number. He change into his normal clothes and walk to the window, look though the window, saw me. Back to me, i start to hum and saw Matt at the window, wave to him. With him, he saw me wave and smile, walk to his desk, sit down, text me. With me, i said mmm and close the curtain, walk to my desk. My phone start to rang. I said mmm and took out my phone, saw the message, who this. [unknown]: hey pandora, this matt. I changed the the number to matt and text him back.