the next day (Wednesday)

i got a call for my school. We have not school today. I was at my desk, said we have not school today, what to do now?, start to call matt. He put up and said hey pan. I said did you got the called from school? He said yeah, i was about to ask you if you want out a date now? I said yes, please. He said alright, i will pick you in 10. I said sure, see you in 10. He said yup, later pan. I said later matt and handed up, stood up, walk to the door, open the door, mama?! She said what?! I said i have a date with matt today! She said okay! Pandora dear! I walk back inside my room and close the door, said okay, i need to go ready for my date with matt, walk to the my closet, took my dress, change into my dress. Meanwhile with matt, he walk to my gate and push the gate bells. One of the robots maids and push the button. The gate unlocked. Matt open the gate and walk inside, close the gate, to the cullen house. Back to me, i said i'm so nervous and walk to my door, open the door, out for my room, close the door, down the staircase to the door. My father open the door and said oh, hi matt. He said hi uncle, where is pandora? He said she is coming. I walk down the staircase. Matt saw me and said wow. My father said i'm leave you two alone and walk away. Matt said wow, you are gorgeous. I said thank you matt and put my shoes (kitten heels) on. He said ready to go. I said yes, matt. He said mm. We walk out for the house down the path. I open the gate. We walk out for the gate. I close the gate. We walk down the street and talking. Maddy saw us and said hi matt and pandora. Matt said hi maddy and rolls his eyes. I said itch and sigh, took out my phone, text hina. Inside my mind, it said why the hell's she ruined my date with matt? Maddy was talk to matt. on the phone: 

[pandora]: hey hina. 

[hina]: oi, what's up. 

[pandora]: can you find about maddy lupe. 

[hina]: sure. 

[pandora]: send it to my phone please and thank you. 

[hina]: sure thing. 

[pandora]: and hurry, matt is very annoying now.

 [hina]: are you on a date with him? 

[pandora]: yes, maddy have to show up. 

[hina]: okay, let me a second. 

[pandora]: okay. 

A seconds later, [hina]: i just send it to your phone, pan. 

[pandora]: thank you hina. 

[hina]: you're welcome pandora, later. 

[pandora]: later.

I look at the paper about maddy lupe and read about it. The paper say maddy lupe the daughter of the third rich family the lupe and she is a werewolf, $4.5 trillion under her father, her father is henry lupe work under rei cullen the queen who in her pack, her mother akasha lupe nee farkas a werewolf, a descend of the werewolves potter family. I said mmm. Inside my mind, it said henry lupe, he work under my mother, is fun to make her mad. I took off my phone and put it away, look up, matt was annoying from her. She said please take me back. He said sorry maddy, i already know a girlfriend. She said she not need to know about it. He said she is next to me. She said huh? Since when? He said Tuesday. I said mmm. Inside my mind, it said my turn. I walk to matt and put my hand into his hand, hold it. He said yeah? I evil smile and said excuse us now, we have date but a brat like you ruined my dating. We walk by her. She said hey. We stop it. I turn around my head and said by the ways, your family is the third rich family and my family is the first rich family, so go find your super daddy, brat, so fuck off. She cross her arms and eyes change to red. I rolls my eyes and change my eyes to glow red. She said mmm, a luna (alpha female). I said and your father work under my mother, i wonder what happend if i tell my mother about you ruined my dating, my mother kick your father out for her packs and my mother is true ultima. She said ich and walk away. I said what a brat. Matt said mmm. I said are you alright? He said yeah, we should start our date. I said no, she ruined our date day, i just go home. He said movie night at your house. I said sure. We turn around walk back up the street to my house. I open the gate. He said hey pan. I said mmm. He said is okay with you, can i sleepover. I said sure, i can ask my brother ken bring some of his old clothes he not wear anymore. Ken was at the door and said i don't mind at all, some of my old clothes to matt, pandora. I said huh? Since you at the door? He said a minute ago. I said okay. He walk back inside to his room. I said an odd brother. Matt said how many siblings? I said 13 brothers and 28 sisters, 21 youngest siblings, five step-siblings. (67 siblings pandora have) He said oh okay, nevermind. I close the gate. We walk to the house and inside. Matt close the door. My mother walk out for the dinner room and said how is your date? Pandora. I said a ruined, mama. She said what happened? I said maddy lupe. She said mmm. I said she ruined my dating day. She said i see, you already know her father is. I said yes, mama. She said oh okay and walk away. I took off my shoes and said why she ruined our date, i dress up for our date, she ruined it. Matt said mmm and took off his shoes. I walk inside and still mad, walk up the staircase. Matt said pan, wait up and run to me, sorry it's my fault, i got nice date with you too, pan and i plan out our date today. I sigh and said tomorrow can we. He said sure, pan. I smile. We walk down the hall to my room. Ken walk to us and said here you go, matt. He said oh, thank you ken. Ken said you're welcome and walk away. We walk inside my room. He said wow, your room is big. I said thank you and took out my phone, put it on my desk, i changed. He said okay, pan. I walk inside the bathroom and close the door, changed into my normal clothes (one of my bother's t-shirt with short pants). Matt said hey pan. I said yeah? He said i also changed too. I said okay, matt and i was about wash my makeup off. He said oh okay and start to change. I was wash my makeup off and sigh, said hey matt. He said yeah? I said are you done? He said i just put on a shirt and you can come out if you like. I said oh okay and close the door, close my eyes, walk out for my bathroom, so, what should watch?, open my eyes, saw scar on matt's arm. He put on a shirt and said some scary, pan. I blinked and said what happened to your arm? He said so, my brother and I was fight. I said i see. He said sorry. I said it's alright, i was shocked. He said i see and look at me. I said what? He said are you wear pant? I said yes, i was wear one of my brother t-shirt he not wear. He said i see and walk to me, shortie. I said shut up, you just tall then me. (matt is five feet and ten inches than me, my height is five feet and six inches) in height difference.