Who is Pandora Draucla-Zoldyck Cullen?

Pandora Draucla-Zoldyck Cullen is the princess of the mafia, daughter of Austin Nova Cullen king of all the mafia, and rules all the mafia gang. the Dracula-Zoldyck 

she is also a Luna (alpha female), when she was 11, she was an omega.  

she is a member of the students council as a secretary and classics as a "hybrid" and a cheerleader/ captain. In her school is students are vampires and werewolves, hybrid mix together and work together well and four years for school. she in her second years.  she look so young because her father is a vampire and she is over 100 year old. 

her Appearance: her tattoo is her family crest tattoo on back for my neck and another tattoo is a skull head on right side of her face but is cover. 

her school uniform is school uniform is black button-down shirt long sleeve with a black skirt, on my long sleeve have an armband or her customizable school uniform is black hoodie and red and black leggings. The armbands show the students what clubs or sports we are in and ranks are in too. Like her armband is student council secretary and hybrid and in her normal clothes is one of her brother with a short pant and her eyes are green in human form, and in hybrid form red and orange. 

her personality: since she is daughter of mafia family, she have kill over 300 people under her father the king. She is cold-heart and ruthless but around matt crimson she not cold-heart, helpful. 

Glitchtrap also her four time great-nephew, Pandora's different personality and who fight with her, sometimes, kill with her under her father's supervision, Pandora have whole control over him.   

some people if see the skull head on her face, keep away from her because her family is the mafia family and also is a smoker. 

She is also a badass when someone trying take matt away for her.  

Fun facts about her family:  her Family the first richest family $7.5 trillion yen equals to $55,6230,540,000.00 in USD and her siblings are 13 brothers and 26 sisters, 21 youngest siblings, the cousin of the Cullen family from twilight. who is only smoker in the family is her sisters akane and chiaki, her and brother Michael. The Cullens are loud and large, crazy family.  

the cigarette are a vampire cigarette without nicotine or tobacco. The Cullen family hate nicotine or tobacco. 

fun fact about Pandora: she is also a gang member of her brothers Thomas and Michael's gang "red dragons."

Her favorite cigarettes are the strawberry one.

She use live in Kanagawa, Japan but she move in Shibuya, Tokyo close to her another siblings. 

Her favorite food/drink: cake cup,  strawberry milks. 

Her favorite classes: math,  Dueling,  potions  

Pandora's secret: she love to singing, drawing and she's fashion model.