I rush to the door and I'm surprised that it's open, that means he is here, even his car is still here.

I push the door open and my heart almost comes out of my chest when I find Samantha sitting comfortably on the couch with a glass of red wine.

She doesn't notice me until I shut the door behind me with a resounding bang, "what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Hi! I should be asking you the same thing." She rolls her eyes.

"Where's my boyfriend?" I ask her as I take a step towards her.

"Your boyfriend?" She lets out a sarcastic laugh, "does it mean he's my boyfriend too?"

This bitch is really trying to get on my nerves.

"Anyways, I only came here because your boyfriend invited me to come. This is not the first we did it though, we do it every single day Darling." She says, taking a sip from her glass.

What?

I was busy waiting for him, I was so worried about him and he's just here, enjoying himself with this bitch.

How could he do this to me? It's only been about three weeks since he asked me to be his girlfriend and he's already cheating on me with Samantha?

"Surprise!" She chuckles loudly, "he didn't tell you? I'm so sorry about that darling and you should also know that your boyfriend is not only yours, he's mine too-"

"Shut up."

"He's for everybody!" She smiles again and I feel like removing her teeth with a knife.

I'm a fool.

I'm a big fool for believing every single word he told me. I really thought he was serious about us, I thought he liked me and that he wanted to be with me.

Guess I was wrong for believing him. I shouldn't have said yes to be his girlfriend. He doesn't value me and our relationship.

"Who's there?" I listen to his footsteps coming down the stairs.

He looks confused and surprised when he finds me standing and Sam sitting comfortably.

My heart sinks even more when I realize that he's only wearing black pants.

Sam wasn't just making stories. She wasn't lying.

"I.. I don't know why she is here. My-" I silence him by raising my hand.

"What are you doing here? Leave right now." He says to Samantha and she just rolls her eyes and takes a sip from her wine.

"We were supposed to go on a date remember?" I remind him.

Seriously Trina?

"Y-yes, we are." He stutters and I watch him take a few steps toward me.

With my heart on my throat, I turn around and open the door as I make my way outside and towards my car.

"Please wait, I can explain this." I hear him say as he runs after me and grabs my arm to stop me.

"Just hear me out." He says as his eyes meet mine, "I know what you're thinking but trust me it's not true."

I stay quiet and watch him as he takes my hand into his, "I don't know why the hell she's here, I didn't even know that she was in my house, I just found her there, with you." He explains and I don't say anything.

"Yell at me, shout if you want, slap me, do anything but please say something." He says again as I remove his hand from mine.

"What do you want me to say? I was actually waiting for you, but what did you do? You broke my trust again." I tell him without any emotions.