Chapter 4: Let the tournament continue!!

Start from the beginning

Wind would use this to his advantage though, creating enough went to sent him higher, however it wasn't long till Gravis was back in the game. Throwing some of he cherry blossoms at wind, which some did hit but he did use the rest to try and hide himself within the tree, with the help of solar giving him this idea of course. With the master of gravity being confused at the disappearance for a moment before seeing wind, but it was too late as he launched himself upward with a gust of wind and grabbed the jade blade, victoriously holding it in the air.

"Winner!!" Chen yelled out as wind guiltily looked down at the master of gravity when chen said "loser". Which lead to the somewhat comedic moment of a sandbag being dropped on the master of gravity to get him to fall into the trapdoor. Which while wind could've laughed, he knew that if Yaya were to find out that he did he was screwed, plus Ying would probably even help her!

"Master of wind moves on"

.

.

.

.

(Battle 2)

"Neuro...master of mind, versus bolobo.. master of nature" chen announced, before screaming "fight!!". With neuro predicting the others movements with his mind ability and using that knowledge to his advantage by using the others attacks as stepping stools to get in close reach with the jade blade.

The master of nature however created vines to raise himself higher blow creating more to grab ahold of the master of mind. However, neuro would kick him down, using his element to try and mess with the others mind. However bolobo broke through this attempt and even avoided almost getting attacked from the other falling below in an attempt to land down onto him with a plainly blow.

He'd then attack from behind, creating restraining vines to prevent the other from moving, "I didn't see that coming.." neuro mumbled, glaring back at the other who only laughed. Before glancing back at the jade blade and attempt to use his vines to grab it. However, neuro seeing an opening, using his mind element to cause a decent amount of pain to the master of nature's mind. Before running past him and climbing the vines before grabbing the jade blade, raising it in the air as he claimed his victory.

"Winner!!" Chen called out, before taking his attention to the master of nature "loser". And with that a button was pressed and bolobo was sent screaming down a trapdoor.

"Master of mind moves on"

.

.

.

.

(Battle 3)

"Kai... Master of fire, versus ash.. Master of smoke" chen announced, with kai pulling his mask up over his lower half of his face. "Fight!" Chen then exclaimed, to which kai wasted no time and took a running start to the jade blade. However, ash had other plans and jumped onto the railings of the bridge before spinning over to land on the bridge again. With the bridge moving like a wave in a result and even managing to almost knock kai off the bridge; with him only holding onto it with one hand. Not only that but the jade blade had also fallen and landed blade first onto one of the pillar-like rocks below.

Which the master of smoke made no waist of time running towards, with kai climbing under the bridge as fast as he could. Before kicking himself upward and attempting to kick ash down only to faze through him and land on the other side of the bridge behind him. What soon followed was some hand to hand combat, with kai getting hit more times than actually hitting the other back. Every attempt he had the other would just faze through in a cloud of smoke. With the other kicking kai backwards and even having him break multiple of the wooden pieces of the bridge, holding on for dear life as to not fall into the lava below.