buttercup? (chapter 10)

(this is when coon and friends combined with the freedom pals)

The freedom pals were gathered in their base discussing how to handle professor chaos. "D-o-o we t-t-tra- capture h-h-him?" Fast pass said "no he will just escape" Tupperware said through his plastic helmet. "Do we kill him?" The coon said "NO" mysterion said immediately "ok geez" said the coon "what do we do about him then?" "I'll confront him" mysterion said looking around at everyone "mysterion you know what happened last time" human kite said worried. "Yeah I know, but it's worth a shot. I'll go to his lair tonight" they all dispersed. Going home

(Time skip to that night)

Mysterion jumped down from the you-store-it billboard. Walking to professor chaos's lair. Mysterion tried opening the latch to the door, no luck. He kicked the latch, breaking it and opening the door. He walked inside to see professor chaos feeding 4 hamsters food. "Chaos?" Mysterion said forgetting to change his voice. Professor chaos jumped back in surprise. "What are you doing her mysterion?" Chaos didn't sound violent or anything.  This confused mysterion "quit the act chaos what do you plan on doing to this town next?" Mysterion said grabbing Chaos's tin foil collar. "Oh nothing big" chaos said making mysterion even more annoyed. Mysterion pushes Chaos into a wall pinning him there. "Tell me chaos." Mysterion said sternly. Instead of answering Chaos shoved mysterion to the ground making his hood fall off revealing his blonde hair and blue eyes. Chaos was laughing until he saw mysterion without his hood. Chaos froze with fear and regret in his eyes. Mysterion quickly put up his hood. Tears rushed down professor chaos's face. Mysterion was confused "why are you crying " mysterion said genuinely confused. "Ken?.." chaos said shakily. Mysterions heart stopped. "Buttercup?.." mysterion said trying not to hyperventilate.
______________________________

Ooh cliff hanger lol

(Word count 322)