butters? (chapter 2)

(OK so my keyboard was messed up before so I'm changing the talking style back so sorry)

Kenny and butters sat in silence as they worked on their essay. a few minutes pass when butters raises his hand asking to go to the washroom. the teacher nods as butters runs out of the classroom, "weird..." Kenny thought to himself. 10 minutes pass as butters is still in the washroom. the bell rings and Kenny starts to get worried so he starts walking to the boys washroom. Kenny opens the door to the washroom looking around for any sight of butters, nothing. Kenny was just about to turn around and leave until he heard a faint sob coming from one of the stalls. "hello?" Kenny said, the sobbing stopped. Kenny walked over to the stall the sobbing came from and knocked on the door. "butters? Are you in there?" the door slowly opened to see a red eyed butters with his arms behind his back. "h-hi ken.." butters said quietly "butters." Kenny said seriously. butters looked up at the tall blonde boy, "whats wrong" Kenny said softly his eyes fixated on butters. when Kenny said that butters began to tear up. "butters?" butters fell into Kenny sobbing into his parka. Kenny was surprised but rubbed butters back comforting him. as butters sobs turned into light tears Kenny then asked again "butters i need you to tell me whats wrong so i can help you" butters wiped the tears from his eyes looking at Kenny. "my.. my dad." butters says quietly but painfully also. Kenny looked at butters surprised. "your dad?" Kenny said quite confused, "my dad has so much control over me I can't live my life without him on my back." butters looks at Kenny expecting him to laugh at his problems. but all Kenny does is pull butters into an embrace as the bell rings signalling it is now lunch. butters wipes his tears one last time before walking out the bathroom door Kenny not far behind him. they make their way to the lunch room walking to go sit at their usual table consisting of Kyle, Stan, cartman, Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Tolkien, and jimmy. butters and Kenny sit down next to Kyle and Stan. butters pulls out his hello kitty lunch box and starts eating. Kyle and cartman are fighting because cartman claimed that Kyle liked Stan. it turned into a pretty heated argument actually. Kenny stared at all the food around him knowing that he wont have lunch today... like always. butters noticed Kenny looking at the food and gave him his sandwich. "butters you dont h-" butters cut him off "take it. its fine ken" butters said smiling widely. Kenny smiled his stomach rumbling at the thought of eating. Kenny thankfully accepted the sandwich and started eating it. he finished it pretty quickly, butters looked over at Kenny laughing slightly. kenny just smiled at him looking into his teal eyes.

---------------------------------------------

(word count 495)