again?.. really? (chapter 3)

(time skip to about 9:00 pm)

Chaos was setting up tnt on the charity building, waiting for mysterion to arrive. Just then chaos was knocked to the ground, mysterion pinning him down against the hard rooftop. "What the fuck do you think your doing chaos!?" Mysterion says in his deep voice. "Let go!" Chaos says before flipping mysterion off of him. Mysterion and chaos both stand up, staring at each other waiting for one of them to make a move. Soon after waiting chaos charges at mysterion kicking him to the ground. "AGHK-!" mysterion falls to the ground being pinned by Chaos's boot. Mysterion stares angrily at chaos with rage in his eyes and grabs Chaos's leg flinging him off of himself. Chaos stumbles back onto the edge of the roof almost falling off. Mysterion stands up walking towards chaos, chaos stumbles back more slipping off the edge. Just barely catching the edge of the concrete roof. Mysterion's eyes grew wide, grabbing Chaos's arm and pulling him up off the ledge. Chaos is pulled up back onto the roof. In shock he starts hyperventilating looking up at mysterion with a confused stare. Mysterion just looked at chaos with a blank stare. Mysterion pulled Chaos's collar up to his face. "This is a one time thing ok chaos?"
Mysterion said blankly staring into Chaos's eyes holding him in that position suddenly dropping him to the ground. Chaos looked up at mysterion with tears in his eyes. Mysterion looked back at chaos realizing that he was crying his eyes opened then closed. He sighed turning to the tnt, he took the tnt to a safe place then returned to the rooftop. Seeing chaos still there. Holding his chest, made mysterion feel something. He felt remorse? For his enemy!? Mysterion looked back to Chaos. "Get up" he said firmly "huh?" Said chaos "get. Up." Mysterion said again, chaos got up a burning rage in his eyes. Something mysterion hasn't seen in him before. Chaos slowly walked towards mysterion. "Chaos what are you doing." Mysterion said sounding a little annoyed chaos didn't reply he just stopped in front of mysterion. He looked into mysterion's eyes opened his mouth to speak then stopped. Mysterion was about to say something but before he could chaos sent a bolt of lightning right at him slashing the right side of his face. Mysterion jumped back yelling in pain. Chaos just had a blank expression on his pale face. Mysterion put his hand up to the slash. As he touched it a hard sting was sent through his face "SHIT!-" mysterion yelled looking up at chaos.  Chaos stepped towards mysterion again, mysterion stepped back slowly, and slightly afraid. Chaos put his hand on the scar on mysterion's face. mysterion jumping away in pain, he jumped onto a ledge looking into chaos's eyes seeing chaos smile at mysterion's pain sent a shiver down mysterion's spine he turned around stopping to look at chaos one last time before leaving. Mysterion jumped down the building leaving chaos up there... Alone.

------------------------------------

(Word count 512)