Chapter 16: The Video

P.O.V. Nikki

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was. If you told me weeks ago that I was sleeping in the arms of Sam Golbach, I would have laughed in your face. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out of the bathroom. Sam was awake at that point as well. He gave me a kiss and walked into the bathroom. I put on some sweatpants and a shirt. As I walk downstairs I get greeted by a happy Buddy. "Hey bud, Do you wanna go out?" Buddy starts zooming around the house. I wait for Sam to come down as we walk outside together.

We walked outside when Sam was holding Buddy's leash. I grabbed Sam's hand. We walked around the park and played fetch. On our way back we got stopped by some fans who wanted picture's with Sam. I took the picture's as Buddy sat perfectly still.

The girls thanked us for the pictures and walked away. "I am sorry, I forget that I am a youtuber sometimes." I smile at Sam. "It was cute!" I blush. He kissed the side of my head. After a few minutes we arrived back at the house. I walk inside. Sam takes off Buddy's leash. Buddy immediately runs to his toys and comes back with a ball. Sam walks with Buddy to the backyard and plays with him.

My phone starts buzzing. I grab it from my pocket and see that the video is online. I open youtube. I read the comments and saw a lot of cute ones. My eye stumbles on some hate comments. 'They are so pick me girls' 'I hope for them that they live far away' 'If I were Sam and Colby I would run away as far as possible'.

Sam walks back inside as I am still standing in the same position as I was before. "Everything okay?" I hand him my phone. He starts reading the comments. Colby and Tessy come walking towards us.

P.O.V. Tessy

I wake up slowly by the sound of Colby watching some tiktoks. I roll over to his side and lay with my head on his chest while he wraps his arm around me. "Good morning, darling," he says in a soft morning voice. "Good morning Colbs," I say, still half asleep. Colby places a kiss on my hair and we watch his tiktoks for a little while.

After we watched some tiktoks we finally got out of bed. I put on some random sweatpants and secretly steal a xplr hoodie from Colby. Colby looks at me with a smirk and says: "Already stealing my clothes huh?" I giggle and walk downstairs to make us some breakfast.

I make us some scrambled eggs. When Colby and I are eating the video is online and I see all the comments pouring in. Some are really sweet but some are full of hate. My eyes go to the hate comments and a sad expression forms on my face. Colby reads them from my phone and quickly pulls my phone away. "Hey babe, don't let this affect you. Those people are just stupid and don't see what I see. You are amazing and so is Nikki," he says looking directly into my eyes. I thank him with a kiss.

Sam and Nikki come back with Buddy. I see Sam walk towards Nikki. We follow him as she hands him her phone. "You don't need to look at these. They are just jealous." Sam says towards us. I nod but I feel the tears behind my eyes. "I don't know what we did wrong?" Nikki says almost in a whisper. "You two did nothing wrong." Colby says. Colby took me back to the kitchen. He handed me a glass of water. "These are just our wrong fans. We also have a lot of love comments. look!" He points his phone towards me.

'Look at how Colby looks at Tessy! I wish someone looked at me that way.' 'Nikki is such a vibe' 'Tessy has an amazing style'. These comments give me back a smile. Colby hugs me and we stand like that for a while. Nikki walks in with Sam. "Jake invited us to a party. Are we down to go?" Sam asks.