five

"Do you ever stop eating?" Tom questions as they queue at the fifth vendor in Chinatown

"Do you ever stop eating?" Tom questions as they queue at the fifth vendor in Chinatown. They got off the tube twenty minutes ago but Analise is too hungry to walk to the restaurant Tom is taking her to so she stops at every food vendor that she sees. "Do you even have space for lunch at this point?"

"If you must know, I am still starving," Analise answers almost angrily at Tom's thoughtless question.

   "You okay with Sushi for lunch? I know this great sushi place," he tells her as he leads her deeper into the crowds of Chinatown.

   Analise nods her head. She wasn't a picky eater. She loved eating and she could just about eat everything besides broccoli.

   She was never one to visit Chinatown so often; mainly because there really was no need for her to do so. She had done all the exploration of London when she first moved.

   Tom takes her through small streets before stopping in front of Sushi Galore. It's a cosy restaurant tucked between two fairly large dining in places. He pushes open the door and greets the woman at the desk, asking for a table of two in a secluded booth. She nods and asks them to take a seat in the waiting area. It's not so busy.

   While they wait, Analise takes the time to look around and makes an opinion on the restaurant. There's a large cherry blossom tree in the middle of the restaurant, covered by a glass on all sides. There are tables on the floor with cushions and mats as seats. She notices a few bamboo like doors that slide to open. Those must be a secluded booths that Tom was talking about.

   The woman soon comes back and ushers them to one of the bamboo doors that Analise had been eyeing since walking in. It's the one at the far back, closest to the drink re-fill machine.

   She hands them both a menu before leaving them in the room. Tom takes his mask off and shrugs out of his jacket before taking a seat on the floor. Only when she is sitting in front of him does she realise just how beautiful he is. His hair is brown which makes his eyes look almost like it's not meant to be that colour.

   "You done staring?" He laughs, eyes moving up and down her body. Analise was, in fact, not done staring. "I can take my shirt off if you want to continue staring at me."

   "Asshole," she scoffs, diverting her gaze from his beautiful self to the menu. "Is that your natural hair colour?"

   "Yes, why?"

   "I think you'll look better as a blond. Maybe even go for a buzzcut look?"

   "I had that haircut last year. When I was filming the Hunger Games."

   "I'm sorry, did you say the Hunger Games?"

"Hm hm. The prequel. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. You heard of it?"

"You're in the Hunger Games prequel?" Analise marvels. She heard of the prequel coming out but she didn't know anything about it besides that it's set to release in November. "Let's order first. I'm so hungry."