"I already found mine." Lauren spoke looping her arm around Ethan's and pecking his lips with a smile as if she got everything she ever desired.

"Ah, stop your PDA. There are children over here." Ryan spoke spoiling Ethan's moment with his wife.

"Children who?" Ethan asked him.

"Obviously I, my girl and Aly." Ryan spoke looping his arm around Eva's back and pulling her closer.

"And what about him?" Alice asked pointing a subtle glance at Chris before going back to avoiding him again.

"Let's not talk about that old man, Aly." Ryan spoke waving Chris off while the latter glared at Ryan and Alice. His glare darkened looking at Alice.

"So, shall we go now?" Eva spoke and everyone nodded their heads at her. Alice looped her hands around Eva pushing Ryan away and pulled Lauren along with her, walking inside.

Ethan and Ryan scoffed at the way Alice pushed them away and took Lauren and Eva from them. They both stood back glaring at Alice who was talking excitedly while the other girls agreed to her every word with equal enthusiasm. At this point, Ethan and Ryan had enough of Alice's third wheeling and looked at Chris at the same time who stood behind them.

Feeling two pairs of eyes on him, Chris looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrow at the murderous glares of his friends.

'What?" 

"Handle her." Ethan spoke.

"Handle who?" Chris feigned innocence.

"You know who." This time it was Ryan.

"Voldemort?" Chris smirked at his old habit of ruffling their feathers.

"I'm surprised you know him." Ryan was genuinely surprised because Chris would rather read ten philosophy books than watch a movie. A fantasy one at that. No way!

"Everybody knows Harry Potter." Chris shrugged.

"Wow."

"Now that you know Harry Potter, don't you think it would have been better if Voldemort had a nose. The villain also needs to look pretty. And then—" Ryan started his ramble glad that he now found a new member in the Harry Potter fan club.

"Ryan. Focus." Ethan's voice was cold glaring at Ryan.

"Right. I love Aly but handle her, Chris." Ryan spoke.

"Why should I?" Chris raised his eyebrow at their audacity to demand something from him. 

"Because she is yours." Ethan gave a tightlipped smile to Chris.

"No. she isn't." Chris muttered so low that the others could faintly hear him.

"I can see that." Ryan agreed sarcastically before turning around and entering the plate immediately searching for Eva.

Damn, it's been almost five minutes since Ryan has touched Eva. He has to find her soon and probably steal a kiss before her brother sees them and nail holes in the back of his head with his deadly glares for touching his sister.

Ethan stayed silent looking at Chris who seemed to contemplate his thoughts.

"Careful, Chris. If you push Alice away, it wouldn't be long before someone else will catch her." Ethan spoke before turning around and leaving Chris with his thoughts.

*** 

Once the three girls entered the living room, Lauren looked back to see if the others are following them and thankfully they aren't. This is the best time to ask Alice the question she is dying to ask since morning.