The key to unlock mysteries

A young woman with a broad smile and beautiful face sat on the chair in her office. She is the Divisional Police Officer of the branch, dressed in her police smart uniform. The inspector enters "Morning ma'am" he greeted as he gave a salute immediately.

"Welcome, what can I do for you?" she asked as she pinned her eyes on the device she was holding. "We have an urgent case at the Varnado's mansion so we have to be there" he responded while she looked up with a visible grin on her face.

*****

"Doris already told me about the case so do not worry, we will be in charge now," The DPO said as she took her seat in front of Mandy in the Varnado's mansion. Doris entered the living room and she assisted Bobby to walk and have his seat. "Mr. Varnado, can you remember who took you into the room or what transpired in the room clearly?" the DPO asked Bobby.

"I can only say Babes is now a sorcerer, how can she change so quickly? She is a problem in my life. She had blue eyes" he responded. "Okay then, can you tell me what is in that locker?" she asked again. "There was nothing in the locker, it was free" he responded.

"No ma, there is surely going on in this house. Ever since Dylan came here nothing has been the same, it has only been one bad occurrence after another and here I am grounded due to the lockdown. We do not even know him and to top it all, he got married to your daughter and had no problem with it which means that he is here for something. So DPO I will be using this medium to tell you that Dylan is a vile and dangerous man that is not meant to be neared" Sonya added happily.

"Miss Sonya, when speaking of someone you do not have to be so violent about it" the DPO warned. "So Mr. Varnado anything else you can remember?" she asked but Bobby insisted he was going to his room while Doris spoke up in his defense "Ma, he is not stable mentally for the main time so he won't be able to give you a piece of adequate information. I will try to find the rest out from him" Doris spoke up on Bobby's behalf as the inspector and DPO left.

"That Dylan has a secret for sure, now is the right time to check it out," Sonya thought as she left the room and headed upstairs. She carefully opened the door to Dylan and Doris' room slowly as she looked around, she sighted the wardrobe and rushed to open it. She searched and looked for what she had come for. "What is this? It looks like an old cloth. Is this an animal hide or what? It looks scale, I will have to expose him in front of everyone. This Dylan surely has a secret that he wants no one to know about for sure. If I do not do that my name is not what it is" she swore as she left the room.
******

Marvin unlocked the box with his powers, they heard music from the box as they saw a small device in it, it played continuously "How is this possible? How come it has music in it? How is this connected to the traitors we haven't contacted Flora for days to know how far. So far I know we have been doing everything ourselves" Dylan complained.

"Dylan, there must be some way to get pieces of information from Bobby but due to your hypnotizing he wouldn't be of help so you go to your room I will look for ways to help. They will doubt if we are seen together always" Marvin said as Dylan nodded and left the room.

Dylan walked outside to his usual spot in the garden then he saw people gathered outside in the neighbor's compound. He ran as fast as possible to the scene where he saw a girl's lifeless body on the floor with definitely her parents weeping beside her.

"What happened here?" He asked a woman he met there. "She fell from the terrace just now," the woman said as Dylan covered his mouth "Seriously how can someone fall from the terrace just like that?" He asked then he rushed inside to check out the terrace. He looked around for a while and did not find anything so he kept looking and moved closer so he could see the floor then he saw a figure at the back of a car parked below.