Chapter 1.

Wc: 12,315

______________

After all the campaigning that's been happening, it's time to figure out who's the mayor is this season. Scar was for sure thinking that it was him. There was a reason he and Bdubs did a lot of marketing, it would only make sense right?

Wrong.

He was so wrong.

Once the votes were counted, Mumbo actually won. Shocking right? Scar was absolutely stunned. Mumbo won, of all competitors? Where did it go wrong? Scar wondered.

Letting out a soft, yet hurt sigh, he congratulated his friend on winning, before flying back to his little snail home. He didn't necessarily want to, but it was time to call him in.

Scar was, safe to say, doubting his whole entire plan of the season at this moment.

Sure, Scar loved Mumbo! He was one of his best friends! But what he didn't love was losing.

Especially something he had worked really hard for, what he spent days and days of sweat, hard work, and worries about everything being perfect.

Nevertheless, he lost
There was nothing Scar could do about it.

Well, he could and he wasn't exactly pleased to do this but the return of the one and only is coming.

Scar started gathering the stuff from the list, the list he remembered very vividly. Five wither roses, two blue dyed candles, black concrete powder, and one last thing.

Scar's own vex powers.

He wasn't very keen on using his powers constantly unlike Cub, for example, did. Scar was only a half Vex and had only a few of the abilities like Vexes did. Few of his powers were merely lifting heavy things (telekinesis), being able to see other people's auras (some Hermits had very bright auras, Like Grian or Xisuma, so he tried to not use his powers in their presence so he doesn't become blind, figuratively. Sure, there were hybrids like Iskall, Pearl, Bdubs and surprisingly but not really, Joe who also had kind of bright shines to themselves)

And one of the other of Scar's "lame" powers is possessing people. He didn't use it at all since he didn't find the enjoyment in it as 'he' did.

Scar began setting everything up, putting things in their correct order. Blue dyed candles on top of a few books, wither roses that were potted this same morning were now hanging from the top of roof, black concrete was placed as a podium with black carpet placed on top.
(Scar never understood why concrete powder was needed for 'his' summoning and 'he' never bothered explaining really...)

Scar took a small step back to make sure everything was right. Just one last thing. Scar always hated this part only because it stung like hell. He stepped into the middle and sliced his hand open, warm blood easily escaped the wound as Scar pressed his hand against the floor as he focused his energy.

Things were bright before quickly returning to normal. Scar stood up and cleaned off the wound before wrapping it.

"It's a shock that you summoned me~" The voice spoke, it was way too similar to Scar's own voice, except this voice had a bit of static in the voice.

Scar sighed. "Listen, X'athir, I only want you to mess with Mumbo. Do not kill him, clear?" He asked, looking up at his brother.

The Vex like being grinned and gave a nod. "Crystal." He replied before disappearing.

Scar sighed and flopped down onto the bed. The thing interesting about BadTimes was that he was a full Vex, which makes absolutely no sense when you consider that Scar is only half. So where did the other half come from? Neither Cub nor Scar were able to figure that out yet. And BadTimes would not give that information out willingly.